No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Only in Trumpdiots mind that you are a genius for losing 1 billion dollars in a year.

In Trumpdiots mind, Trump purposely lost 1 billion dollars so he doesn't have to pay taxes in succeeding years.
    Maybe he lost it trying to make more but KNOWING he get it all back from tax deductions? So he wouldn't really lose anything. That's smart.

Comment

Only in Trumpdiots mind that you are a genius for losing 1 billion dollars in a year.

In Trumpdiots mind, Trump purposely lost 1 billion dollars so he doesn't have to pay taxes in succeeding years.
      Those that support Trump are only focused on where he is at now. They refuse to look at where he started and how he got here.

They act as if his businesses have seen steady growth for years and he got here through sheer hardwork when the truth is he took advantage of his father's money and the bakruptcy laws to get where he is (nothing wrong with that).

His supporters seem to think he will have 50 years of being able to fail and comeback as President. His first big failure could be devastating for the country.

Comment

Wtf you are an idiot. Xoo said Hillary supporters are on welfare I replied with statistics showing more white are on welfare because he is white.

Never in there did I say I didn't know white are majority.
        There's no way you are an engineer. You're just too ****ing stupid.

Comment

Still waiting for an answer? Right, you don't have any. You like to invent stuff like Trump.

The truth is even if Trump get 70% of white, if those whites live in red states, it wouldn't matter. He needs majority of white living in swing states. Unfortunately for him most swing states have high minority population.

Trumpdiots crying.
          Congrats, you're not a total ******. Trump could win with 60% of the white vote. Depends on turnout and where it is. It don't need to be in CA or NY cause Trump will lose those two no matter what.

Why the **** are you so triggered about this election and Trump? If the guy is going to lose anyway why the **** you mad? You should be happy you dumb b1tch.

Why you mad b1tch?

Comment

I'll answer you later. I'm using my phone and can't link.
            Majority of using welfare are white people (regardless if they are majority population) and most whites live in red states.
            Whites are a minority in CA dum dum. The huge welfare rate in CA is all the Mexicans and illegals living there. Third Worlders like you.

Comment

• Those states have TONS of black people in them dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                I got a question to Donald nuthuggers.

1) If the Donald's tax record show that he LOST almost a billion dollar, that is why he was able to avoid paying tax.
                And as the Donald say he do not pay tax because he is smart.
                My question is do you really think he is smart?.

The mothavoka said He LOST almost a billion dollar in business FFS!.
                Or was it a fraudulent claim...
                It's called a business loss and it is deductible against future income. He may have lost a billion but he has made way more than that over his lifetime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                  I've never seen worse hypocrites than now. On every level, if you were against Bush and the Iraq war, and support Hillary now, even after the wikileaks releases, rigging the Democratic primaries against Bernie Sanders, her Wall Street speech transcripts of open borders hurting American labor, her, Obama's, and Kerry's inexplicable hardon for war with Bashir Al Assad, her involvement in Libyan regime change, and proven, PROVEN record of continual, habitual lying, then you're the worst kind of human being.
                  All these tards who were against Bush and the Iraq war now support Hillary and her idiotic idea of starting WW3 with Russia over goddamn Syria.

Comment

Losing money is never good but it is deductible against future profits. If your IQ was above a hundred you'd know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

It was democrats all along instigating and causing RUCKUS at Trump rallies.

I knew it....

FREAKING KNEW IT....

Now you CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF, VIDEO EVIDENCE, of democratic operatives OUTING THEMSELVES and their repugnant nefarious actions....

smdh....

PAID PROTESTERS trying to incite racial warfare....

LOL from paying black people to don KKK outfits to this.......

This is why i left the republican party and joined the democratic party.... and now this is why i am a registered INDEPENDENT.

I suggest every single american do the same.

PROJECT VERITAS.

GOOGLE IT.

TWEET IT.

FACE BOOK IT BECAUSE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA REFUSES TO ACCURATELY COVER IT....
                      I'm actually totally amazed that CNN ran this story instead of burying it...and that Anderson Cooper and many others on the panel openly condemned the action and pointed out the irony of the "bar-room talk" statement vs "locker-room talk" comparison. It's a rare moment when they will point a finger at the Clinton campaign.

If CNN joined FoxNews in covering this I would think now all the other media/propaganda networks will have to do the same.

Now I would like to see Julian Assange's internet lock-down being discussed.

Comment

Working...
                      X