Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird to me that McKinnon is projected so much higher than Asiata, considering he only took 2 carries after AP went down, and Asiata took 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Weird to me that McKinnon is projected so much higher than Asiata, considering he only took 2 carries after AP went down, and Asiata took 6.
      I noticed that as well...then I remembered Lance Kendricks: Blocking TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        I noticed that as well...then I remembered Lance Kendricks: Blocking TE.
        Basically everyone other than yahoo is saying "McKinnon is the better athlete, but they trust Asiata."

And that Asiata should see practically all of the goalline carries.

Comment

• Hey ... Johnny my boi ... sooooo .... ummmm who you taking with that #1 waiver request thingy you got going on bruh ..

Comment

Nostrajohnus.

I shoulda referred to you using your proper title

Nostrajohnus .... who you taking with that #1 waiver claim ?? Just curious

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              I shoulda referred to you using your proper title

Nostrajohnus .... who you taking with that #1 waiver claim ?? Just curious
              I've been trying

Comment

• Turns out, I was able to get Asiata and still keep the waiver spot.

Lucky me.

Or not.

We'll see.

Comment

I've been trying
                  This should have said "I've been trying to trade it away"

I was half asleep.

Comment

• Asiata/McKinnon is a cluster**** no thanks on that situation.

Im still in shock from that 3 td game Asiata had 2 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      Asiata/McKinnon is a cluster**** no thanks on that situation.

Im still in shock from that 3 td game Asiata had 2 years ago.
                      I got him for nothing. He was a free agent. If he blows up I've got something. If not, I drop him.

It's a situation I pretty much can't lose in. If he sucks, I didn't need him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X