Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Pacquiao height and reach ignored when looking at his greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fighters are the ones who would work with whatever they have and turn everything to an advantage that would work in their favor, Pacquiao's body was perfect for his style and if he had a different body he wouldn't be the Manny Pacquiao we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Ive kicked your ass all over the shop on this BS , Im done with it , Manny proved to be a fake after all which Ive said he was all along , he lost and Floyd won and you cry yourself to sleep every night , live with it .

Manny is an excuse making rat with a gold tooth , he lost a bunch of times and I hope Bradley beats him this time and he retires , because not long after he retires the few remaining sour grape Manny fanboys will also go away .

Floyd fcked your mind Ive never seen anything like it , he literary owns you .
      That is the type of response that I expected from you instead of saying what you should be saying ...... You didn't have to say you were wrong(which is true). You just had to say that I had a very good point.

BTW - You said that Floyd would beat Manny in devastating fashion BUT the best highlights of that fight all came from Manny. Floyd's highlights were those bear hugs, head locks and pulling at Manny's arm ..... oh yeah, and while on the ropes, Floyd nodding that Manny was not hurting him while he was getting all those shots from Manny. What was that?

Comment

Working...
      X