Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Nothing Personal Against Roach; Just Doing My Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    My personal opinion for whatever its worth but I think he's better than Lampley and Kellerman.

I'm over the HBO d i c k riding biased crew.
    When certain fighters fight, I cut the sound off.....they spend so much time criticizing the fighters and don't even call the fights, when they do Half the time they be wrong and Jones Jr, Hopkins, Foreman, or lennox Lewis end up correcting their statements or when punches land

Remember some of Jones, Hopkins, Mayweather fights in the late 90's and early 2000's....they were the house fighter and getting crapped on

didn't do that with Manny though

Lampley punk azz was crying when Manny got knocked out....Bang, Bang, Bang

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      when certain fighters fight, i cut the sound off.....they spend so much time criticizing the fighters and don't even call the fights, when they do half the time they be wrong and jones jr, hopkins, foreman, or lennox lewis end up correcting their statements or when punches land

remember some of jones, hopkins, mayweather fights in the late 90's and early 2000's....they were the house fighter and getting crapped on

didn't do that with manny though

lampley punk azz was crying when manny got knocked out....bang, bang, bang
      "he's not gettin' up jim! He's not gettin' up!"

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        He's taking the high road now, but I think things could get crazy if they start exchanging words in close proximity.
        You know it. Somebody, anybody will soon start a promotional war. The janitor can say something and it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Turdy Shatless is so jealous of Roach it's ridiculous. All he's ever done is kowtow to the networks and be biased towards the fighters they had predetermined to get the decisions. All this call it like I honestly see it stuff is a result of Turdy inhaling too much of his own methane.

Nah, you don't really think that.

You pacstains are still salty at Atlas because of some of the things that he has been saying about Pacquiao for all these years.

Dude, the 8 ridiculous excuses that Manny gave to justify avoiding random blood tests..... you know, the same 8 ridiculous excuses that completely disappeared when Pac finally agreed to test..... STILL don't make any sense.

Atlas has also admitted that Pac is a terrific fighter, hands down.

Atlas had his opinion, and you didn't agree..... be mature and just leave it there.

Comment

Atlas is a outspoken honest but respectfull man.

Comment

I agree coz his personal feud is with pac, could be out of racism too or jealousy,or both not really sure. him and paulie got that, but with paulie I think it's all jealousy , envy coz I don't believe he is racist

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                I agree coz his personal feud is with pac, could be out of racism too or jealousy,or both not really sure. him and paulie got that, but with paulie I think it's all jealousy , envy coz I don't believe he is racist

And the truth starts to come out.....

Dude, you hate Atlas and Malignaggi for the exact same reason.

They both stated their opinion about Pac, and you didn't like it one-little-bit.

It had nothing to do with racism, or jealousy, and you know it.

You and Lou Cipher are just fake fans.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  When certain fighters fight, I cut the sound off.....they spend so much time criticizing the fighters and don't even call the fights, when they do Half the time they be wrong and Jones Jr, Hopkins, Foreman, or lennox Lewis end up correcting their statements or when punches land

Remember some of Jones, Hopkins, Mayweather fights in the late 90's and early 2000's....they were the house fighter and getting crapped on

didn't do that with Manny though

Lampley punk azz was crying when Manny got knocked out....Bang, Bang, Bang
                  You pretty much summed it up. Lampley is also still mourning the loss of Fernando Vargas to Tito citing the "low blow " as the game changer yet conveniently forgetting Tito had more Knockouts than Vargas had professional fights.

I swear I'm over HBO and their cum gargling.

Comment

Roach is gonna let a little smack talk out which will ignite Teddy. Watch.

Comment

Lol...typical teddy. Takes 3 paragraphs to say it's not personal and he's just doing his job.

Comment

Working...
                      X