Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia vs Iran; Who R U Picking???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    stayed in tehran and visited places like persepolis, shiraz, bandarabas or something like that and a bunch of other fukn places. witnessed dudes kissing in malls, chicks with their hijabs too pushed back exposing too much hair being picked up and whisked away by cultural purification officers. we had armenians bring booz to a house party, smoked hashish and had really bad western food. stayed there for about 17 days.

that vacation was 15 days too long.
    Sounds like a great time.

Persian food is amazing. koobideh is great hangover food.

Comment

This makes for a good war...Muslims killing Muslims...it's a win-win war.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Sounds like a great time.

Persian food is amazing. koobideh is great hangover food.
        it really wasn't. when i got to tehran with the party i was with, i was whisked away for questioning at customs as i was the only one with an american passport, that took about 2 hours, really thought the worst would happen but it all worked out.

kabob e koobideh is great as well as ghormezabzi and for the most part their entire cuisine.

i found their culture phony and mostly about appearances. taarof (google it) is an important component to persians.
        Last edited by baya; 01-04-2016, 09:21 PM. Reason: iranians, not persians ... there's no fukn persia on the map.

Comment

It's past time the US learns to provide for our own energy needs and let the Middle East sort it all out on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            It's past time the US learns to provide for our own energy needs and let the Middle East sort it all out on their own.
            america has oil but they are gonna save that for when the middle east runs out of oil.

that's when the real party begins.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              america has oil but they are gonna save that for when the middle east runs out of oil.

that's when the real party begins.
              that sounds like a long ways off, too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                that sounds like a long ways off, too bad.
                just make sure you eat your vegetables, do crossfit (no ****) and take probiotics.

Comment

great article on some of the problems in saudi arabia:

Freeman, who served during the first Gulf War, says the challenges to Saudi stability have been amplified by the actions of King Salman, who took over as monarch a year ago and upended the kingdom’s traditional governing structure. He placed a cousin, Mohammad bin Nayef, as Crown Prince, and made his own very young, untested son, Mohammad bin Salman, his Chief of Staff, Deputy Crown Prince and Minister of Defense.

So where once the House of Saud maintained stability by encompassing all manner of lineages “from left wing to the regressive religious right wing,” Freeman says, the Kingdom has now consolidated power in a single line of the family. “The decisionmaking has not only been narrowed to one lineage, but even closer to the descendants of one man, Salman. That means the possibility of rash decisions went up, and you could argue that the war in Yemen is an example of that. You could argue that the executions are an example of that.”

The Jan. 2 mass execution was the largest since January 1980, when 63 people were beheaded for taking over the Grand Mosque in Mecca, in a siege intended to topple the House of Saud on grounds that the ruling family had strayed from the strictest tenants of fundamentalist Islam. The threat prompted the royal family to empower conservative religious authorities in the Kingdom, to avoid being flanked by the retrograde fundamentalism critics say the Saudis have exported worldwide in the decades since. In October, 55 prominent fundamentalist Saudi clerics signed a letter of complaint after Russian jets targeted the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), the Sunni militant group that has wide support in some elements of Saudi society.
                  http://time.com/4166419/saudi-arabia...tic-relations/

Comment

In October, 55 prominent fundamentalist Saudi clerics signed a letter of complaint after Russian jets targeted the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS), the Sunni militant group that has wide support in some elements of Saudi society.
                    I want to boil those 'clerics' alive.

Comment

I'm betting and wishing for Iran to win, I've been to Saudi and they're mostly like hicks or hillbillies on rag. Iranians are mostly good people, They just don't want to cross their clerics, And they rather be westernized that camel ****ers.

Comment

Working...
                      X