Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont really like how the WWE divided Raw and Smackdown into two completely different promotions. If I were in charge, I would use Smackdown as a developmental show for Raw. I'd give Smackdown the tag team champions, the US champion and the Cruiserweight champion. I'd put all of my big guys on Raw, and use Smackdown as a place where I tested out some guys with potential.

I just think guys like the Undertaker, Chris Benoit and King Booker should be on the big stage of Raw. The Undertaker should be fueding with guys like Edge, Cena and Triple H.

Comment

hey

if any ya'll got loads of wcw dvds/vids pm me

Comment

Originally posted by Tito Fan 83
        I dont really like how the WWE divided Raw and Smackdown into two completely different promotions. If I were in charge, I would use Smackdown as a developmental show for Raw. I'd give Smackdown the tag team champions, the US champion and the Cruiserweight champion. I'd put all of my big guys on Raw, and use Smackdown as a place where I tested out some guys with potential.

I just think guys like the Undertaker, Chris Benoit and King Booker should be on the big stage of Raw. The Undertaker should be fueding with guys like Edge, Cena and Triple H.
        The WWE roster now is as big as all 3 big feds in the late 1990s. Separating the shows allowed more guys to get TV time, plus it doubles the tour money because they can be performing in two different large arenas at a time - and the entire roster isn't travelling from city to city with only a few guys getting TV time on both shows. They switch up the rosters from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
          hey

if any ya'll got loads of wcw dvds/vids pm me
          4 real there is tons of it here ..http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos

Comment

I saw Undertaker vs Yokozuna on youtube, and Mr Perfect vs Doink the clow...awesome.

Comment

Pretty good opening match on raw. Nice for WWE to start off with a good match for a change rather than a segment. I do hate how they take a comercial break right in the middle of a match though. I noticed how Shelton Benjamin got ZERO crowd reaction, its a damn shame he has so much talent yet so little charisma.

Comment

If anyone happens to have any matches on their computer and could possibly upload some that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226
                  If anyone happens to have any matches on their computer and could possibly upload some that would be great.
                  I've got a number of discs somewhere; I'll look for them later...

Comment

i've already started the suck it! again so i gotta start watchin wrestling cause i heard my boys r back.

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
                      i've already started the suck it! again so i gotta start watchin wrestling cause i heard my boys r back.
                      Enjoy it while/if it lasts. HBK is very opposed to participating in the storyline due to new religious beliefs and he's not healthy enough to perform a heavy schedule right now either...

Comment

Working...
                      X