No announcement yet.

Lomachenko to return in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko to return in April

Lomachenko will return in April, hopefully they put that fight on the Klitschko-Jennings card. That would be awasome. I'm going to the Klitschko fight it's only a 3 hour drive from where I live.

Who would he fight? I know Loma wants to fight top level fighters. Maybe Vetyetka?

Also I don't think its been finalized with Jennings. Klitschko's opponent is TBA still, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Who would he fight? I know Loma wants to fight top level fighters. Maybe Vetyetka?

Also I don't think its been finalized with Jennings. Klitschko's opponent is TBA still, I believe.
      I think his next opponent would be gamaliel Rodriguez because he is number 1 in the wbo rating but hopefully we can get Lomachenko- Gradovich unification

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        I think his next opponent would be gamaliel Rodriguez because he is number 1 in the wbo rating but hopefully we can get Lomachenko- Gradovich unification
        That would be a good unification fight, between Loma vs Gradovich... I hope TR makes this match up.

Comment

**** yeaaaaaaaaaa loma unifies all the damn titles and moves up to avenge his loss against orlando low blow salido

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
            That would be a good unification fight, between Loma vs Gradovich... I hope TR makes this match up.
            If not than hopefully it's vetyeka or one of the other top contenders

Comment

Working...
            X