I relate so well to what this guy said,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that why u hate wal mart so much lol

Comment

[quote:3b83424f57="Napol"]i fear my kids will be like me when they grow up.[/quote:3b83424f57]

I fear that when I have kids, not that they will be like me, but that I will make the same mistakes that were made on me. I know everyone's parents make mistakes, but like I had some aggregious ones happen, so like I fear having the responsibility of another persons life

Comment

No, the reason I hate Wal-Mart is due to the fact that they picked me out of hundreds of resumes, pay me decent money for a **** job, give me lots of breaks while I'm working, and I can watch movies and listen to music while I work.

Wait a second........

Comment

i have very good parents. my mother is very caring about all her boys. and my father was always good to us and kept us into possitive things. i fear my kids making the same mistakes i did, and not learning from the ones i tell them about. i want them to be open minded and be a good person.

Comment

I will be a terrible mother..... good at diciplining but bad at the emtional stuff. I just hope that I marry a very caring man who can be our children's friend too.

Comment

i just want a good wife thats a true woman... maybe with some old fashioned vaules.

Comment

I will be a great father...once the kid is at boarding school that is and we can keep the nanny around purely as a sexual thing, it will be even better

Comment

i can't wait for my lil ****er to pop out!

GET READY *******S!!!

he/she will be dictator of the world.
                  pray you are not on his/her ****list!

Comment

I want a house full of kids....i better get busy!

Comment

[quote:2d1d78aae0="majin bux"]I will be a terrible mother..... good at diciplining but bad at the emtional stuff. I just hope that I marry a very caring man who can be our children's friend too.[/quote:2d1d78aae0]

you'd be surprised.

Two of my friends have kids. The both agree, the second you look down at them, holding them for the first time, something changes in you.

Comment

Working...
                      X