Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Bradley ll-Which will determine the winner of this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao-Bradley ll-Which will determine the winner of this fight?

I think it will come down to pacquiao's aggression and punch output vs bradley's movement and choosing to box.
    Speed
    17.65%
    Power
    11.76%
    Footwork
    5.88%
    Stamina
    23.53%
    Boxing IQ
    23.53%
    Defense
    0.00%
    Judges
    17.65%

Pacquiao will lose because he will try to box a boxer.

Comment

Honestly, Pacquiao fights at the level of his competition. If he feels threatened or challenged, he fights with that old intensity. If he doesn't feel challenged, he seems to carry his opponents to a decision. I think in the first fight with Bradley, Pacquiao didn't feel challenged and so he took his foot off the gas, since he knew he had the fight won.

This time, I think it's more personal and a more competitive Pacquiao will show up. I am curious to see how Justine Fortune will impact Pacquiao's performance. I can't remember what his last fight with Pacquiao was. First it was Fortune, then Moorer, then Ariza. So, again, I am curious to see what Pacquiao we see this Saturday. Still, I think Pacquiao is going to make a statement on Saturday.

Comment

I see Bradley finding it easier to get up close with Pacquiao's movement having shown deterioration. I see that being Bradley's predominant approach and at times being too out of range/ turning Pacquiao whilst scoring on the outside. Bradley has the better conditioning and if he follows what he did the first time, he should apply a more consistent body attack.

I'm just very exited for this one, should be very interesting.

Comment

Bradley's big head should have been an option. Just watched his fight with JMM and hit best shots landed were head butts to Juan's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            I see Bradley finding it easier to get up close with Pacquiao's movement having shown deterioration. I see that being Bradley's predominant approach and at times being too out of range/ turning Pacquiao whilst scoring on the outside. Bradley has the better conditioning and if he follows what he did the first time, he should apply a more consistent body attack.

I'm just very exited for this one, should be very interesting.
            I agree with this..

Comment

Of that list all are in favor for Pacquaio except Judges

Comment

no socks option? pretty sure we heard that excuse from both guys loll

Comment

Working...
                X