Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of today, Is Mayweather - Pacquiao still the biggest fight that can be made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of today, Is Mayweather - Pacquiao still the biggest fight that can be made?

Sure it's not 2009 but is Money vs Pac-Man still the biggest possible fight in boxing? I'd say yes if Pacquiao beats Marquez really convincing (beating him entire fight and brutally KO him in 10-12 Rd) which is almost impossible. But as of today it's hard to say really
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    35.71%
    It's hard to say
    14.29%
    Mayweather - Canelo is
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Szef; 01-27-2013, 07:53 AM.

In terms of PPV purchases I think so. Unfortunately there's just no way you can convince the man to get in the ring with Pac.

Comment

I'd say it's Mayweather Canelo

Comment

With the casual crowd, absolutely.

With the hardcore, Mayweather-Martinez is the biggest fight.

Comment

Nope , pacquiao jmm 5 is the biggest fight that can be made , ill bet all my pointsit outsells may canelo Mayweathers

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            Nope , pacquiao jmm 5 is the biggest fight that can be made , ill bet all my pointsit outsells may canelo Mayweathers
            i agree with this. We all know Mayweather wont fight Pacquiao, but what we've always known, especially now, is that witnessing fights between Pacquiao and Marquez is witnessing wars that will go down into the record books.

Comment

Another Manny Teabagger Talking.

Originally posted by Frokid View Post
              i agree with this. We all know Mayweather wont fight Pacquiao, but what we've always known, especially now, is that witnessing fights between Pacquiao and Marquez is witnessing wars that will go down into the record books.
              People like you love to say Floyd won't get in the ring with this obvious cheater. All dude had to do was take the test, then he started making excuses about I can't before the fight. Then he was afraid of needles, but have tattoos. Oh and the best one yet that Manny supporters just seem to forget and I quote " I will fight Floyd for less money for the fans/suckers who believed that s**t". And the real kicker was this one, the man offered this clown more money than he could have made in 4 fights $40million & he took off running like he had to be home before the street lights came on. Hell honestly I'm still waiting on ole Bob Arum to break ground on that stadium needed to accommodate the biggest crowd ever to attend a boxing event. WHERE ARE THE BLUEPRINTS FOR THIS IMAGINATIVE STADIUM? Manny & his team of fools has used every excuse known to man once it was made official Floyd wasn't going to jail back in May, so stop making yourselves look ignorant by saying Floyd is the problem. Anyone with half a brain (Even Larry Merchant) had to admit that something stinks in Denmark or shell I say in the Philippines. .........

Comment

Mayweather Martinez is
                Floyd Pacquiao won't sell anywhere near what people think
                For me Pacquiao is way down the list now and people need to realise it.The biggest fight left for Pacquiao is Marquez and I don't see him getting past him
                Mayweather vs Pacquiao is finished

Comment

Absolutely...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    In terms of PPV purchases I think so. Unfortunately there's just no way you can convince the man to get in the ring with Pac.
                    either you are stupid and on drugs or you are just joking around

Comment

Working...
                    X