Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of problems do wealthy people have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of problems do wealthy people have?

I'm talking about young 18-24 year old college people. The one's who's parents afforded to put them in private school their whole life, and then put them in expensive top private universities. They were raised having a nice car that their father bought them. Etc., you get the point of what kind of wealthy people i'm talking about.

Some of these young people would tell you that they live a miserable life and that money isn't everything.

What do you think is so miserable about these people's lives? Is it something they say to kind of put themselves down while talking to a less fortunate person? To make it seem like if they can relate to the less fortunate?

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I'm talking about young 18-24 year old college people. The one's who's parents afforded to put them in private school their whole life, and then put them in expensive top private universities. They were raised having a nice car that their father bought them. Etc., you get the point of what kind of wealthy people i'm talking about.

Some of these young people would tell you that they live a miserable life and that money isn't everything.

What do you think is so miserable about these people's lives? Is it something they say to kind of put themselves down while talking to a less fortunate person? To make it seem like if they can relate to the less fortunate?
    You always appreciate what you earn. EXample- The average person in the USA doesn't truly appreciate having cleaning running water in their homes. Go to a third world country where they walk for miles to get water from a dirty stream and they would be besides themselves if they had that luxury. Get it??

When everything is given to you, you don't develop the foundation of a strong character as an individual who earn most things they possess, thus creating a frail minded individual. (my opinion.)
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 08-23-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

They have small cocks

Comment

poor people problems are external and rich people problems are internal.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          poor people problems are external and rich people problems are internal.
          haha well played. But I know some fuuucked up poor people. They are dumb like monkeys.

Comment

Easy....

Hiding money and avoiding taxes.

Comment

Often the expectations on them are severe, and they don't have any real control as to the direction of their life without being disowned in some fashion (not just financially, but from their parent's favor or the family structure as a whole).

A common example of this is, from birth, they've been expected to work for the family company and groomed for advancement. Being placed in a position based on birth creates resentment, and often they are pariahs among their own colleagues, and forced into a definitive career path whether or not it suits them. Many crack under the pressure, which, in combination with a generally absentee upbringing with a lot of financial freedom, leads to a chaotic family dynamic with heavy disappoint/guilt/certain children being viewed as total failures, etc.

When an individual spends their entire life building a fortune, their work is their real family, and their progeny generally exist only to continue their own egotistic legacy in their minds (nothing is ever their fault as a parent - you were brought up in luxury, how dare I be considered to have made any mistakes or sacrifices in raising you). There's often a high degree of selfishness on all sides.
              Last edited by Miburo; 08-23-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Cocaine Problems..............

Comment

While most of these kids have money, cars, expensive clothes, and cool gadgets
                  they lack the key ingredient that makes a family work.. Love!

There parents are so busy with there corporate lives that sometimes don't even have time to sit at the dinner table and discuss how was your day? Long term this unintentional behavior by the parent leads the child to believe that there not appreciated. Steering the child to seek drugs and alcohol to fill that void. and that's when the self destruction process begins.

Very sad but true.

Comment

I would argue that rich people have worse problems then poor. While, yes, they don't have to worry about bills and such, they tend to have emotional and psychological problems which far surpass our own: Living up to daddy, lack of achievement/fame, just not being smart enough to make it on their own.
                    The rich/poor divided is a political one, most people who are rich wish they can live carelessly like the poor man, and most poor people wish they can splurge like the rich. The grass is always greener.

Comment

Working...
                    X