Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympics Judo Star "The Colossus" On UFC:"It's A Sport Where There Is No Moral Value"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I whole heartedly agree with the guy. He's a true discipline of martial arts, its more than just the metaphysical. If someone like Brock Lesnar can be called a martial artist and have a championship title fight with 3 professional fights then I should be able to call myself a boxer since I've spent many hours shadowboxing in the showers and my bedroom .

Comment

just came back from the 34pg thread on sherdg..

ya...their pissed

he didnt even say anything wrong either, he didnt say he wanted it banned or anything, and it is a violent sport, hes french so ya there was enough surrender' jokes left and right from all the butt hurts over there

Comment

It's cool, MMA already has enough Olympians...

Comment

ufc is a crap sport where talentless failures of other sports come to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            It's cool, MMA already has enough Olympians...
            ... and filled with fake martial artists like the one in your sig.

Comment

well, he's right.

but then again all the best fighters are usually legit martial artists first.

anderson, penn, fedor, bendo, machida, even nick diaz. they are real martial artists. black belts before ever getting into mma.

Comment

he's right ufc is just a bunch of classless tap out shirt wearing douchebags fighting like animals in a cage...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                  I whole heartedly agree with the guy. He's a true discipline of martial arts, its more than just the metaphysical. If someone like Brock Lesnar can be called a martial artist and have a championship title fight with 3 professional fights then I should be able to call myself a boxer since I've spent many hours shadowboxing in the showers and my bedroom .
                  tbf to brock, he did have high school/college wrestling background not just pro/fake wrestling.

and it's not unusual that judokas take this view.

judo was created to be a cleaner, safer more sport oriented discipline.

Comment

He would have a better career as an action hero than in the UFC anyway.

He would get smashed in the UFC by guys like Cain, Overeem and Dos Santos.

Heck, I'm not even sure he can beat Tim Sylvia.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      ... and filled with fake martial artists like the one in your sig.
                      Brazilian Jiu Jitsu isn't a martial art? Interesting...

Comment

Working...
                      X