No announcement yet.

Work Politics: Am I Mark Antony Or Augustus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Politics: Am I Mark Antony Or Augustus

Their have been three major families playing a triumvirate since i started there 6 years ago. I was hired by the the least connected family and not related. I have been hated and despised by the aristocrats. Many attempts have been made to fire me but my hardwork, dedication, and worth have kept me employed. I have been payed 1 third of what my real worth was for several years. Mitsubishi owns the company I work for. They are slowly implying their force and outing the old family that owned my company. They sold the half rights to them in the early 90's. Cut to today and they have cut the family I was hired under down to literally just the head. He let his family go in the multiple layoffs that have come since the recession being a fair minded individual. He kept me around until the last year when he was relieved of his possition and demoted. I have been kept since by the rival family for my compitence and natural hustle. Now they are trying to discredit my reputation with deceit and falsification of facts on paperwork. They turned a friend of mine to do this under the threat of his own job. Well I chose my side in this. I have been giving the man who hired me the information necessary to regain former glory and rid us of our enemies. A lil dramatic I know but this job has been my life for nearly 7 years. I could lose my job and Vegas rep in this coup but Ill go with the ship. Honor, self respect, and reliance on the truth are my tools, Godspeed.

do any of you go through this at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Their have been three major families playing a triumvirate since i started there 6 years ago. I was hired by the the least connected family and not related. I have been hated and despised by the aristocrats. Many attempts have been made to fire me but my hardwork, dedication, and worth have kept me employed. I have been payed 1 third of what my real worth was for several years. Mitsubishi owns the company I work for. They are slowly implying their force and outing the old family that owned my company. They sold the half rights to them in the early 90's. Cut to today and they have cut the family I was hired under down to literally just the head. He let his family go in the multiple layoffs that have come since the recession being a fair minded individual. He kept me around until the last year when he was relieved of his possition and demoted. I have been kept since by the rival family for my compitence and natural hustle. Now they are trying to discredit my reputation with deceit and falsification of facts on paperwork. They turned a friend of mine to do this under the threat of his own job. Well I chose my side in this. I have been giving the man who hired me the information necessary to regain former glory and rid us of our enemies. A lil dramatic I know but this job has been my life for nearly 7 years. I could lose my job and Vegas rep in this coup but Ill go with the ship. Honor, self respect, and reliance on the truth are my tools, Godspeed.
      Which one out of Mark Antony and Augustus Caesar was the paranoid one with delusions of grandeur and an inability to spell "competence"?

Comment

You are Mark Antony.

Not even close to Augustus.

Comment

Working...
        X