No announcement yet.

Smh: Arum disputes claim of koncz's firing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smh: Arum disputes claim of koncz's firing

"No, it's all bull****. I know someone who has talked to Manny, and it's all nonsense. It's all a made up story," said Arum. "Up until a few hours ago, when I talked to [Filipino reporter] Ronnie Nathanielsz, who called me after he had dinner with Manny last night, I didn't know what to say. Now I do."

Arum said that Nathanielsz spoke to Pacquiao at length about the rumors, which at least one member of Pacquiao's camp said were true.

"I know who started it, but I'm not going to tell you. I know why they started it. There are a lot of these people are looking to get rid of Michael so that they can feather their own nest," said Arum.

"Ronnie Nathanielz had dinner with Manny last night, and said that Manny laughed it of and laughed up a storm about it," said Arum. "So it's all baloney. Ronnie said that Manny called it 'a bunch of hooey.'"

A partner in Pacquiao's MP Promotions, Koncz has been labeled by others, including some of Pacquiao's own camp members, as being a crook.

"But that's not true. Michael is very valuable and he's a guy who looks out for Manny 100 percent. My feelings about Michael are that he's got Manny's best interest at heart. He accounts for every nickle, and he chases us to make sure that every nickle is paid," said Arum.

"If some of these people who are after Michael came in to replace him, it wouldn't work, because I'm not going to do anything -- particularly at my age -- to jeopardize myself by doing something that is not appropriate," said Arum. "I want to make sure that Manny gets every penny that he's entitled to, and the only way to make sure is to make sure that he has honest representation. Michael has demonstrated to me that he provides honest representation."

This is getting weird. Fighthype I think broke this story & the Bradley story and then the main people involved say it isnt true. Is Fighthype turning into trash or is there some truth thats being covered up. I do believe Bradley has a deal in place with Top Rank but has to get all the litigation out the way with Shaw. I also believe that Koncz may have been fired and Uncle Bob or someone may have got him back in the picture. I think Arum will probably tell Pac to keep him on, even if its a lesser role.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      "No, it's all bull****. I know someone who has talked to Manny, and it's all nonsense. It's all a made up story," said Arum. "Up until a few hours ago, when I talked to [Filipino reporter] Ronnie Nathanielsz, who called me after he had dinner with Manny last night, I didn't know what to say. Now I do."

Arum said that Nathanielsz spoke to Pacquiao at length about the rumors, which at least one member of Pacquiao's camp said were true.

"I know who started it, but I'm not going to tell you. I know why they started it. There are a lot of these people are looking to get rid of Michael so that they can feather their own nest," said Arum.

"Ronnie Nathanielz had dinner with Manny last night, and said that Manny laughed it of and laughed up a storm about it," said Arum. "So it's all baloney. Ronnie said that Manny called it 'a bunch of hooey.'"

A partner in Pacquiao's MP Promotions, Koncz has been labeled by others, including some of Pacquiao's own camp members, as being a crook.

"But that's not true. Michael is very valuable and he's a guy who looks out for Manny 100 percent. My feelings about Michael are that he's got Manny's best interest at heart. He accounts for every nickle, and he chases us to make sure that every nickle is paid," said Arum.

"If some of these people who are after Michael came in to replace him, it wouldn't work, because I'm not going to do anything -- particularly at my age -- to jeopardize myself by doing something that is not appropriate," said Arum. "I want to make sure that Manny gets every penny that he's entitled to, and the only way to make sure is to make sure that he has honest representation. Michael has demonstrated to me that he provides honest representation."
      soo *******s arum is a ***** now?

Comment

So Fighthype broke the story? Not exactly a bastian of neutrality and fair and balanced reporting, when it comes to Pacquiao.

Comment

I never read Fightzhype apart from watching the video of Mayweather. It seems they post more trash than here.

Comment

I guess fight hype got it wrong then...

Comment

fighthype is the most trusted boxing site just ask yesir and comedian and the rest of the *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                This is getting weird. Fighthype I think broke this story & the Bradley story and then the main people involved say it isnt true. Is Fighthype turning into trash or is there some truth thats being covered up. I do believe Bradley has a deal in place with Top Rank but has to get all the litigation out the way with Shaw. I also believe that Koncz may have been fired and Uncle Bob or someone may have got him back in the picture. I think Arum will probably tell Pac to keep him on, even if its a lesser role.
                stop thinking

AX FALLS ON PACQUIAO ADVISOR
                By Manny Piņol
                http://philboxing.com/news/columns.php?aid=609&id=57608

""Very reliable sources from Cebu City said boxing icon Manny Pacquiao has finally dismissed Michael Koncz as his business advisor and manager of MP Promotions for a litany of missteps and blunders that has affected the boxing icon and his boxing promotional outfit.""

Comment

Yes...the breaker of this story is Manny Pinol of Philboxing.com...

The info about Bradley being with TR came from HoF trainer, Jesse Reid...FH broke that story..

Now...if Bradley doesn't "officially" sign with TR, it would be the first false scoop in FH's history....but if he DOES go with them, that simply means FightHype was ahead of the game as usual...

P.S.~ How many faux scoops have other sites put out?

Exactly.

Comment

lmfao at the *******s trying to discredit fighthype

Comment

Working...
                    X