Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the Thai history lesson, Jim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Can you explain what exactly he said? the cringe-worthy thing in the OP
    I concur, I vaguely remember it, but the house was loud

Comment

I remember Lampley was discussing some fighter from Afghanistan's life.. and went on about a story about how the fighter lost his father to a roadside IED placed by the taliban.

It went something like:
      "And so and so lost his father at a young age due to a roadside bomb.................. life, in Afghanistan."

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
        Commentary during PAC fight was horrible. Jones and kellerman riding Algiers jock the whole fight. Tried to make it sound like it was competitive .. Jones is entertaining but he just says the opposite of whoever is talking.
        He learned from another ATG commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          So after all these years of covering boxing and watching the 3K Battery's, the Kratingdaenggym's, Kokietgym's, etc this guy thought those were their real last names until 8am yesterday morning? LMAO what a tool, definitely a cringe worthy moment
          That is truly embarrassing. Lampley must be very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            Commentary during PAC fight was horrible. Jones and kellerman riding Algiers jock the whole fight. Tried to make it sound like it was competitive .. Jones is entertaining but he just says the opposite of whoever is talking.
            Honestly thought the commentary for Shiming and Loma was worse. I don't understand why these guys can't just describe the action. It's like listening to an hour long infomercial every time there's a fight on HBO these days.

Comment

Working...
            X