Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has had a better career Ray Allen or Paul Pierce and who do you rate higher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    i hope they both get hit by a bus
    let me guess the bus is driven by Kobe?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post

by John Starks and Jerry Stackhouse

Comment

i hope they both get hit by a bus
        Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        Pierce will be remembered because he has always been a celtics player and he was the only person on the team with skill for years, Allen really started getting noticed once he came to Boston and for what he helped do in 08. I think overall the more well rounded player is Pierce but Allen is right up there with him only reason I dont think Allen is better is because he rarely gets in the paint.

Comment

by John Starks and Jerry Stackhouse
          then its acceptable if it was Kobe driving I'd make sure he was arrested and sent away for life

Comment

both suck...but pierce has one finals mvp......thats better than anything allen has ever done

Comment

Pierce hands down Ray Allen is really just a good 3 pt shooter(one of the best of all time) but Paul has all around game

Comment

Ray by far....Paul is a EXCELLENT one on one player....Ray moves without the ball like Reggie and Rip did....Paul scores and it looks like he went through hell to get that basket....Ray makes it look effortless!!

Comment

this is a TUFF TUFF question.

right now, I have paul ahead by a **** hair because he was the top dog on their title run.

If they win it this year and these two continue their current level of play, I'd probably have ray ranked slightly higher.

Amongst other things obviously, but this is what it boils down to for me. People are forgetting about what Pierce has done in his career being the man in Boston.

Comment

I don't know but I like Mr. Shuttlesworth better...he is from Coney Island so I gotta root for him...lol

Paul might have the better all around game...Ray's jumper is beautiful though...

Comment

Working...
                    X