No announcement yet.

Revolution Muslim Looks Like a CIA Operation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Revolution Muslim Looks Like a CIA Operation

First we here that The “Radical” Muslim Group That Threatened South Park Creators Was Founded and Run by Joseph Cohen, a Former Israeli Radical Who Used to Live in a Settlement in the West Bank

By all appearances, Zachary Adam Chesser was the boy next door. He played football and was on the crew team at one of the best high schools in the country. He even studied Japanese. He was hardly the sort of boy you'd expect would suggest on a radical Islamic website that the creators of the edgy cartoon series "South Park" will be targeted for death.

But Chesser also had a dark side. He was a "loner," a former classmate said, one who frequently drew pictures of Satanic figures in his notebooks and had just a few friends, most of them male.

"He was definitely sort of weird," the classmate told FoxNews.com. "He was very into violent industrial music, borderline Satanic bands and stuff like that. He had dark undertones in his interests."
    And now updated: Revolution Muslim Looks Like a CIA Operation:A New Breed of Mockingbird

Now here’s the interesting part… how does a site that isn’t really getting many page views and that average Muslims consider a CIA “trap” site, end up getting prime-time coverage every time they make a ridiculous claim or statement designed to piss people off? How did their “death threat” that wasn’t a death threat shut down Comedy Central and dominate the news cycle for several days? Revolution Muslim didn’t have many subscribers, not many page views… so how did that happen?
    Read the rest click on the link above it.

- - -

I'm happy there is people out there that arent just throwing... ZOmG ALL MOZLEMS ARE TERRORIST!!111! KILL THEMM ALL!!1!

And are actually doing thorough research, I had a feeling there was something weird about this to begin with. A random blog post on some random blog who hardly gets any hits all of a sudden is on PRIMETIME news all over the internet, and everyone is eating it up like its nothing. Thats like someone replies to this thread and says "Mayweather, you do constant trash talking - you should be careful because some people who talk trash can end up dead." And that gets posted everywhere started with Faux news the king of bull****. You see how ridiculous this sounds? We need to open our eyes and see past our differences, Muslim, Christian, Jews and even the atheist understand whats going on behind the scenes these underground societies are controlling the media and poisoning in mass population with constant propaganda.

If you're going to come in here saying non-sense like Islam is a evil Religion though I have proof it says KILL ALL INFIDELS! Grow the (pardon my language correction stars) **** up. And if you're a bigot do me a favour, don't even reply to the thread just go ahead and close this window like you never clicked on it.

Why do Muslims blow themselves up? Do they realize that 99% of the casualties are their own people?

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
      Why do Muslims blow themselves up? Do they realize that 99% of the casualties are their own people?
      I'm not sure why some people who are Muslim blow themselves up maybe you should go ask those INDIVIDUALS why they do it... Obviously before they blow themselves up. :P

But I would appreciate you staying ON TOPIC.
      Last edited by Haqq; 04-24-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Haqq View Post
        I'm not sure why some people who are Muslim blow themselves up maybe you should go ask those INDIVIDUALS why they do it... Obviously before they blow themselves up. :P

But I would appreciate you staying ON TOPIC.
        I'll pass. I'm just saying though, I don't see any other people blowing themselves up. Strictly Muslims. Why?

Comment

I'll pass. I'm just saying though, I don't see any other people blowing themselves up. Strictly Muslims. Why?
          Chronology of Suicide Bomb Attacks by Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka

2009 March 10 - LTTE suicide bomber attacks Milad Festival - Akurassa [Updated] The latest updates on brutal terrorist attack at the national Milad Festival in Sri Lanka , indicates that 10 civilians were killed and at least 35 others , including a government minister were injured. An LTTE suicide bomber attacked the Jumma mosque at Godapitiya, in Akurassa , in the Matara district around 10.30 , this morning (Mar 10). According to the defence sources , the LTTE terrorist has targeted the Islam devotees attending the national Milad-Un-Nabi celebration , held at the mosque. The Milad-un-Nabi , the birthday of the Prophet Mohammed is celebrated as a national festival in Sri Lanka. Meanwhile , hospital sources say Minister Mahinda Wijesekara who was also attending the celebration has suffered injuries, in the explosion. The sources add that another 15 people with injuries have been admitted to the government hospital Matara. The LTTE is a ruthless terrorist outfit fighting for a mono ethnic separate state for Tamils in Sri Lanka since 1983. Lead by its psychopathic chief V. Prabhakaran, the outfit has slaughtered tens of thousands of innocent civilians during its three decades of terror campaign against Sri Lankan citizens. The LTTE has been engaged in a systematic and brutal ethnic cleansing campaign against Muslims and Sinhalese living in the North and Eastern Provinces in its fanatical attempt create an ethnically pure Tamil State in the Island nation (Sri Lanka Defence Ministry).

So Tamils Blow Up Muslims But The Media did Very Little Reporting of This???? hmmmm i wonder Why????

2009 February 09 - LTTE continues targeting Tamil civilians: suicide bomb attack at IDP rescue centre - Kilinochchi - At least 23 people including 8 civilians were killed and 64 others including 40 civilians reported injured when an LTTE woman suicide bomber blew herself at an IDP rescue centre, North of Visuamadu in Mullaittivu this morning (Feb 9) at around 11.30 a.m. 3 woman soldiers were also among the military fatalities reported. According to defence observers, LTTE terrorists have perpetrated the attack targeting the civilians in reprisal, for defying LTTE's orders to take-up arms. Exact casualty figures are yet to be estimated as tension prevails in the area. Security forces immediately cordon off the area, while medical units were rushed to the site, the sources said. Women and children are said to be among the many reported killed and injured in the suicide bomb blast, security sources said. Ambulances carried the wounded to the Kilinochchi hospital. The female suicide bomber had arrived among the civilians who were seeking protection with security forces in guise. The bomber had blown herself before being screened, the reports further said. Earlier, LTTE terrorists used a 13 year old child suicide bomber against the advancing 55 Division troops in Chalai on 4th Feb. Observers of LTTE activity have expressed concerns over the likelihood of the LTTE increasing such attacks targeting civilians to enact a large scale carnage instilling fear among the people who are entrapped in the non-liberated regions in Mullaittivu (Full report in Sri Lanka Defence Ministry).

2009 January 02 - LTTE suicide bomb explosion in Colombo - A female LTTE suicide bomber has exploded herself in front of the Air Force camp in Slave Island , Colombo this evening causing damages to a civilians bus plying from Moratuwa to Pettha (Jan 2). According to the available information, the suicide bomber has exploded herself in front of the entrance of the Air Force camp down the C.A. Gardiner road around 5.15PM. One person has been killed and at least 22 others suffered injuries. The injured have been rushed to the National Hospital, Colombo. On Sunday (Dec 28) LTTE carried out a suicide blast close to a Roman Catholic Church at Wattala killing 6 people and wounding 29 others (Full report in Sri Lanka Defence Ministry).

2008 December 29 - LTTE suicide bomb blast near Catholic Church ; 8 killed, 17 injured - Wattala - LTTE terrorists have carried out a suicide bomb attack near the sacred St Ann's church, Hekitta, Wattla in the north of Sri Lankan capital this morning (Dec 28). According to police sources, a male suicide bomber has exploded himself around 9 AM in front of the Civil Defence Force office on the church road. Eight people have been killed and 17 others suffered injuries in the attack. An Army officer and 6 other CDF personnel were among those killed in the bomb blast. 13 CDF personnel and 4 civilians including a women were reported injured due to the bomb blast. The injured have been admitted to Teaching Hospital, Ragama and National Hospital, Colombo. Sources in the Ragama hospital said that 2 of the 10 injured admitted to the hospital are in serious condition. Later, a CDF guard and a civilian who were among injured admitted to the National Hospital, Colombo had succumbed to injuries. According to eyewitnesses, the suicide bomber had exploded himself when he was stopped by the security personnel on guard from entering the CDF office (Full report in Sri Lanka Defence Ministry).

2008 October 22 - LTTE Tamil Tiger Terrorists attack merchant ships carrying essential supplies including food, medical suppliers etc to civilians in Jaffna - LTTE terrorists have carried out a suicide attack targeting Merchant Ship Ruhuna and Nimalawa, in the north sea of Sri Lanka at 5.10, this morning (Oct 22), defence sources said. The attack is viewed as another cowardly attempt by the terrorists to deny essential supplies to the civilians living in war affected areas, the sources added. Meanwhile, Navy spokesperson, Commander DKP Dassanayake told defence.lk that 3 LTTE suicide vessels have come for the attack. Navy sailors providing security onboard the targeted vessels have engaged machine gun fire at the approaching suicide boats effectively, and destroyed two of them before ramming on the ships, he said. However, he added that one of the suicide boats have exploded in close proximity to Merchant Ship Nimalawa causing slight damages to the ship's hull . He further said that the third suicide craft has been captured by navy boats. The LTTE suicide cadre who was operating the boat believed to be killed in the Navy retaliation, he added.

2008 October 06 - Over 25 civilians including Maj Gen Janaka Perera killed in LTTE suicide bomb attack- Anuradhapura - An LTTE suicide bomber blew up himself targeting a function organized by the United National Party (UNP) in Anuradhapura this morning (Oct 6). According to the defence sources, over 25 civilians including, Opposition Leader of the North Central Province (NCP), Major General (Retired) Janaka Perera and his wife were killed in the bomb attack that was taken place around 8.45 AM. Also, over 90 civilians were injured, out of which 15 are in serious conditions, said the sources. Among the diseased, UNP district manager for Anuradhapura, Mr. John Pulle , his wife and several other prominent opposition party activists were also there , the sources added. The bomb attack was taken place at a ceremony organized to open the newly built UNP office situated near old bus stand in the Anuradhapura town. Major General Janaka Perera joined Sri Lanka Army as cadet officer in 1966 and retired after 34 years of service in 2001. After retirement he was appointed as the Sri Lankan Ambassador in Australia. In 2008, he contested for the NCP as the Chief Ministerial candidate of the UNP. Major General Janaka Perera (Retd), RWP, RSP, VSV, USP, rcds, psc also served as the Chief of Staff of the Sri Lanka Army (2000-2001). He was educated at the St. Joseph's College. He received his basic training at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in England. He was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Ceylon Engineers. Maj. Gen Perera is a graduate of the Royal College of Defence Studies (read details in SPUR).

2008 May 16 - Suicide bomb explosion near Sambuddhaloka temple ; 9 killed, over 95 wounded - Fort [Updated] Nine including seven Police personnel were killed and over 95 casualties reported, following the LTTE suicide bomb attack near Sambuddhaloka Viharaya, Fort at 12.05 p.m., today (May 16). According to the available information, a motor bike riding LTTE suicide bomber had rammed into a bus carrying Police personnel at the Ceramic Junction, near Shri Sambuddhaloka Viharaya. The Police personnel were to serve with security in the area in a possible emergency with related to a protest scheduled by the main opposition party today in Colombo Fort this afternoon. Director General National Hospital Dr. Hector Weerasinghe exclusively speaking to defence.lk said that, over 90 people have been already admitted to the National hospital. Sixty two (62) civilians, 30 Police and 3 Army personnel were among the casualties received, he was quoted as saying. The latest LTTE carnage comes in the eve of 'Vesak' a national and religious festival, and also within a week of the pre-election bomb explosion at Ampara which left dozen killed and 30 others wounded. The LTTE is an internationally banned terrorist outfit, fighting for a mono-ethnic state since 1983 (see details and photos). http://www.spur.asn.au/LTTE_Suicide_...16_Colombo.htm

Do I need To Keep Going?????? You ignorant bigot........

do the research yourself ****ing wanker

http://www.spur.asn.au/chronology_of..._sri_Lanka.htm
          Last edited by Rolling Stone; 04-24-2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
            Why hasn't Zionist Israel been convicted of War Crimes yet????

I mean it seems as though that entire episode in Gaza has been swept under the rug...oh nevermind......
            They should be. I'm not talking about Israel though. I'm just asking why we only see Muslims blowing themselves up.

Comment

They should be. I'm not talking about Israel though. I'm just asking why we only see Muslims blowing themselves up.
              Kamikaze

Sri Lankan

Comment

So, for the last time, why do Muslims blow themselves up?

Comment

So, for the last time, why do Muslims blow themselves up?
                  Maybe go take up a few classes of ESL.

First its why ONLY Muslims blow themselves up...
                  Second its why do Muslims blow themselves up...

I'm done with you, you're a troll and a waste of time.

*ignore

Comment

Maybe go take up a few classes of ESL.

First its why ONLY Muslims blow themselves up...
                    Second its why do Muslims blow themselves up...

I'm done with you, you're a troll and a waste of time.

*ignore
                    Haha, ok buddy. Have a good life.

Comment

Working...
                    X