No announcement yet.

Alexander Povetkin is ****ing elite!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coonhound13 View Post
    Those guys can't punch and he ran into a lot of shots that he shouldn't have, especially against Chambers. Donald, Byrd, Chambers, Estrada, all VERY skilled fighters but its obvious they went out of their way to select them because they are featherfisted which makes me wonder if the people who handle Povetkin know something that we don't.
    The fight with Chambers was for the IBF eliminator which was last year and Povetkin still has yet to fight Wlad. Chambers is better than Byrd and Estrada. Also Chambers was schooling Povetkin for 4 rounds straight, until he got lazy and cruised the next 8 rounds. But Chambers is over that fight and has won 4 straight since the loss including a win over former champion Samuel Peter and is now prepared to fight Alexander Dimitrenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      o Defeated Mohamed Aly (Egypt)
      That must get a lot of double takes when he tells people he defeated Mohamed Aly.

Comment

Originally posted by GranTorino View Post
        Povetkin'd mop the floor with Arreola or Haye. So would Dimitrenko.
        Arreola is an abosolutely horrendous style matchup for Povetkin. Povetkin counts on being able to take a good punch while throwing a lot of punches of his own. Problem is, Arreola does the same thing, and is the bigger puncher / better combination puncher. Guaranteed Povetkin gets KOed.

And Dimitrenko is about to get schooled by Eddie Chambers, so you can forget all about him.

Comment

Dimitrenko will have 3-4 difficult rounds against Chambers but will eventually punish him and possibly KO him late in the fight. If anybody wants to bet with me, hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Coonhound13 View Post
            Those guys can't punch and he ran into a lot of shots that he shouldn't have, especially against Chambers. Donald, Byrd, Chambers, Estrada, all VERY skilled fighters but its obvious they went out of their way to select them because they are featherfisted which makes me wonder if the people who handle Povetkin know something that we don't.
            You do realize that Byrd and Chambers were part of an Elimination tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              Klits and Arreola KO him.
              pov beats arreola easily but loses to either klit

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                The whole division is such a disgrace.

then strap on the gloves and get in the ring and show us how it's done, big fella.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
                  Arreola is an abosolutely horrendous style matchup for Povetkin. Povetkin counts on being able to take a good punch while throwing a lot of punches of his own. Problem is, Arreola does the same thing, and is the bigger puncher / better combination puncher. Guaranteed Povetkin gets KOed.

And Dimitrenko is about to get schooled by Eddie Chambers, so you can forget all about him.

Very nice call dude.

Comment

Povetkin is legit, his amateur credentials speak for him. He's an excellent heavyweight but i don't put him above Ruslan Chagaev. At least not for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X