Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillashaw vs. Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought dillashaw won 4-1.. giving him all the close rounds. but knew Cruz was probably winning according to different judges criteria for scoring so wasnt suprised.

i mean.. Cruz was pretty much was a sloppy version of a poor mans mayweather movement and pauli mallinagi powder puff hands which made for frustrting viewing. lol.

Comment

I said it in another thread, I think Cruz won because he was making Dillashaw miss more. They both landed around the same amount, but TJ was missing a lot of shots, which I think made the judges notice that more than what he was landing. I had it 4 rounds to 1 for Cruz. Dillashaw was visibly frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        The commentary was fairly even. You don't score points by wiffing punches and kicks. They actually have to land.
        I watched the fight several times ,Dillashaw landed the significant strikes and was the aggressor.Key strikes were not called when Dillashaw landed.Regardless the sole ref was on point ,i saw nothing to suggest Cruz dethroning anyone .As stated you could see Cruz expession when he was announced the winner.You dont win fights because you made the other guy miss more either..lol Dillashaw landed more and landed better!
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-19-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post
          thought dillashaw won 4-1.. giving him all the close rounds. but knew Cruz was probably winning according to different judges criteria for scoring so wasnt suprised.

i mean.. Cruz was pretty much was a sloppy version of a poor mans mayweather movement and pauli mallinagi powder puff hands which made for frustrting viewing. lol.
          And that would be the correct score card !

Comment

Working...
          X