No announcement yet.

Religion of peace doe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    There is a scientific method to how polls are conducted. It's not some misguided venture done on a whim.

shove that up your ass

the maths speaks for itself..

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
      actually sir i have read the holy koran in arabic, english and urdu..

the reason why i said phew was becasue i dindt want a long debate at that particular time, now i am free lets roll...

and you have read the koran too? mashallah, i had to learn arabic from scratch, from qadea upwards finished it in 4 years, still need english sub titles for some words

so what gives, what you wanna chat about ????
      Urdu & Arabic are very different my friend.
      Let's chat later, I appreciate your reply, and this will continue mashallah.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Urdu & Arabic are very different my friend.
        Let's chat later, I appreciate your reply, and this will continue mashallah.
        i know the diffrence it took 13 years to learn both languages.. i am just letting you know before you think your the authority on islamic knowledge and not anyone else..

so you called me out in this thread and then you pmed all nice...

and i aint your friend..

Comment

shove that up your ass

the maths speaks for itself..
          The math does speak for itself, which is why polls done on 1000 people have accurately predicted the opinion, and pattern of behaviour, for hundreds of thousands of people. Multiple polls up here were pretty accurate in determining our prime minister election. Polls of a 1000 people accurately predicted what the outcome would be down to the exact percentage. You think polls involving Muslims aren't credible because it shows that a vast majority of you are ******ed pieces of garbage who don't belong in society. You're a simple minded Muslim boy who is going to end up marrying his first cousin. Stick to simple things you understand. You have no clue wtf you're talking about on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
            But how do you feel about the muslims who don't kill people, but vocally, or even silently support killing of westerners?

Who believe jihadis are freedom fighters?

And ISIS is good?

And suppress females to the point of being sub-human?
            I'll have to talk to my advisor before I answer any more further questions.

Comment

The math does speak for itself, which is why polls done on 1000 people have accurately predicted the opinion, and pattern of behaviour, for hundreds of thousands of people. Multiple polls up here were pretty accurate in determining our prime minister election. Polls of a 1000 people accurately predicted what the outcome would be down to the exact percentage. You're a simple minded Muslim boy who is going to end up marrying his first cousin. Stick to simple things you understand. You have no clue wtf you're talking about on this issue.

youre making it up as you go along...

idiot.

Comment

youre making it up as you go along...

idiot.
                Lol google the accuracy of polls and the method behind them. I don't need to look things up for you. Ask your cousin/wife to help you if you need assistance. Two Muslim brains should be capable of understanding the information that most individuals can grasp on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

That's the irony though isn't it. The fact they tell you Islam is a religion of peace, yet when innocents are killed like they are in Paris, they want to justify it by saying how the U.S is droning people in Afghanistan.

whos they though?

i think what you will find is that when Europeans die there life story is on the news along with how many brothers and sisters they have left behind and how good they were etc !! the worlds media is outside the homes with loving pics and flowers

yet can you name one of the 43 Lebanese people that died in the suicide bombing last week?? just one name without googling it??

no you cant, you see its called double standards NOW that is the real irony.

Comment

i know the diffrence it took 13 years to learn both languages.. i am just letting you know before you think your the authority on islamic knowledge and not anyone else..

so you called me out in this thread and then you pmed all nice...

and i aint your friend..
                    Perfect example of the religion of peace!
                    Perfect example of the prophet Mohammad

To be continued.

Peace be upon you.

Btw, what is your opinion on the peaceful abrogated verses VS the verses commanding Muslims to kill the Jews, rocks and trees will cry out there is a Jew hiding behind me.
                    why did Mohammed have more than 4 wives?
                    Aiisha ? Child bride. What a pedophile
                    The Torah?

Why did Allah give Amir Queen Khan a glass jaw.

Do I need to fear being banned by asking logical questions on this site?

Comment

Lol google the accuracy of polls and the method behind them. I don't need to look things up for you. Ask your cousin/wife to help you if you need assistance. Two Muslim brains should be capable of understanding the information that most individuals can grasp on their own.

you got your your arse kicked mate, thats what you really mean lol

u can tell with the ad -hominem attack, its ok suit yourself mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X