Collapse
No announcement yet.

I lost all Respect I had for Jim Gray, and Showtime Crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i know im probably alone on this but i love jim gray...

did anyone see a few weeks ago when he ripped the translator because dude was dodging the question... Pure awesomeness....

Yes jim gray is a dick, but he asks the hard questions and doesnt let anybody dodge them

Comment

i was highly disappointed in the nutsack licking of Broner by the Showtime crew last nite...Al Bernstein in particular

that was worse than HBO's dickriding

Comment

Grey can be a cunt but I don't think he was out of line last night, the only thing is he should have called out Broner for being such a bad sportsman.

Paulie is also full of shit, he got what many thought was a gift his last fight and now he's screaming bloody murder.

Comment

The Showtime crew was a disgrace with there bias last night!

Also, I can't stand listening to Mauro as a lead commentator! Dude is horrible!

Comment

Paulie wanted to cry and was making outrageous claims. He clearly lost but was claiming the fight was fixed, so Jim Grey called him on it.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
              Paulie wanted to cry and was making outrageous claims. He clearly lost but was claiming the fight was fixed, so Jim Grey called him on it.
              he didnt lose and what he was saying was true

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
                he didnt lose and what he was saying was true
                You don't know how to score a boxing match then. What Paulie said was true but it did not apply to last night. Paulie maybe landed one solid shot all night.

Comment

***** move.

I applaud Paulie for "sticking it to the man", people like Jim Grey make me furious. **** em.

HBO has its flaws, but I gotta say I miss them.

Comment

This is my favorite Jim Gray interview

This is my favorite Jim Gray interview retold by Martin Lawrence..

Comment

Working...
                    X