No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    You ever hear of a boxer named Nonito Donaire? Oh you have, maybe you arent familiar with Victor Conte then..? Oh you are... Well then dont let me get in the way of your hypocrisy.
    except victor conte served his time in jail rather than doing anything he can to avoid jail time. he knew what he did was wrong, served the time, learned his lesson, and since then has been extremely vocal about stricter testing (random all year round testing) for all sports. in fact he has helped educate people like dr. margaret goodman (president of VADA - VOluntary Anti-Doping Agency) on the topic of PEDs, and has also provided advice to USADA as well. What the **** has heredia done? hmmm well lets see...he snitched like a rat to avoid jail time (and most likely never learned his lesson), he changed his name, fled to mexico, keeps his methods secret, keeps his clientele a secret...none of his fighters are doing all year round random testing like nonito donaire is doing...not so much hypocrisy when you think about it.

also donaire hasn't all of a sudden looked ripped as hell once he hooked up with conte... nor did he start showing more power than he ever has previously.....
    Last edited by Bermuda; 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Look at this phu, ck turd making excuses for nonito donaire, you are wrong when you say victor conte did time for suppliyng roids, he too snitched on several athletes so he didn't have to serve jail time. Thanks to tha fu, cki, n snitched marion jones went to jail.
      Now all of the sudden he is helping V.A.D.A.? Are you fu, cking kiiding me? If anything he is... Telling them hat to look for and he is not telling them how to discover his magic juices. So if anybody knows how to cheat V.A.D.A's tests, that's victor conte, you MORON

Comment

I would HATE to see Pacquiao with Parkinsons.

He should definitely look into this independently. Especially if he's thinking of fighting again.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          except victor conte served his time in jail rather than doing anything he can to avoid jail time. he knew what he did was wrong, served the time, learned his lesson, and since then has been extremely vocal about stricter testing (random all year round testing) for all sports. in fact he has helped educate people like dr. margaret goodman (president of VADA - VOluntary Anti-Doping Agency) on the topic of PEDs, and has also provided advice to USADA as well. What the **** has heredia done? hmmm well lets see...he snitched like a rat to avoid jail time (and most likely never learned his lesson), he changed his name, fled to mexico, keeps his methods secret, keeps his clientele a secret...none of his fighters are doing all year round random testing like nonito donaire is doing...not so much hypocrisy when you think about it.

also donaire hasn't all of a sudden looked ripped as hell once he hooked up with conte... nor did he start showing more power than he ever has previously.....
          "Greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist..."

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            This is WHY I dislike most men. I always say that man will destroy himself and whoever is around at that time. Marquez cheated and you idiots who think this is a popularity contest on this site are immature. What happened was the least bit funny and it was obvious that the 40yr. old fighter was more powerful than ever. HOW??????????????????
            Stop crying b1tch !!

How did Pac gain 13 lbs of muscle in 9 months while ripping through 3 divisions?

So..... NOW you want better drug testing huh ?

You piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Come on man. Marquez said he would pass the post fight drug-test before the results became public. He went out and got a proven felon in A.H. and the rest is history. He was jealous of Manny's success and did what he had to do to win. There is no way without roids and A.H. on his side, does he beat Manny. You know it and the whole world knows it. Fair is fair and what he did is incriminating in my opinion. Besides being a great fighter, Manny is humble and good for the sport and didn't deserve to be defeated in that manner. Manny was starting to make Marquez look 40 and without the "extra" power in his punch that night, he would have been stopped.
              Disgraceful crybaby b1tch !!

You are brokenhearted because of your man-love for Pacquiao.

Grow up, and develop some pride you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                Bye Manny -- glad to be rid of you and your vile P@ctard followers.
                I agree..... good job, fuk off Pacquiao you hype-job.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  the proper question is why on earth is this not being taken seriousley, theres been a very noticable decline in pacmans skills since the margs fight, his output has dropped by as much as 500+ punches to 250 per fight since.
                  He stopped juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    I would HATE to see Pacquiao with Parkinsons.

He should definitely look into this independently. Especially if he's thinking of fighting again.
                    Nah fuk him.

Stop ducking Manny, fight Marquez..... i gotta see that **** again.

Comment

I am not a Pacqiuao supporter, but I hope this not true about his health, I wish him well within regards to his health and well being.

Comment

Working...
                      X