Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux: Ramos will regret winning that title.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
    toshiaki nishioka ko'd Jhonny González in mexico ,and you're saying he lacks balls ? GTFO with that **** so far rigo is an unproven fighter as a pro , with only 8 fights , a lackluster title fight , and a title defence against a bum , he holds a bogus fake interim belt , and is not even TOP 5 in the division at the moment

top 10 p4p my a$$

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
      Flat footed brawler?

Are you on ****ing crack or something son?

Have you even seen him fight?

He's got some of the best footwork in the sport, fast accurate combinations, a snappy jab and plenty of power

Go and stick your head in a bucket of ice, because you've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about

****ing joker
      Hes not that great, if you think he outboxes and beats Rigondeuax you need to improve your boxing IQ.

Comment

Ramos has the wrong style for Rigondeaux. He'll get stopped or KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          too early?..lol...rigo aint excatlt a veteran either, amateur dont mean ****...

ramos is a prety good counter puncher too who has power..but unlike rigo, he can take a punch....i got ramos ...
          You are one of the most stupid and biased posters in this forum, and that is something. When have you ever seen Rigondeaux even dazed?? You are a bull****ter of the highest order, go back to your lair.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
            You are one of the most stupid and biased posters in this forum, and that is something. When have you ever seen Rigondeaux even dazed?? You are a bull****ter of the highest order, go back to your lair.
            right... when have we seen Rigondeuax hurt ?

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
              rigondeaux holds the interim title, and was the number 1 contender for shimoda's belt for a long time

why should he wait ? if ramos dosen't wanna face him , he should vacate the title

I am fully aware of that but I actually like Ramos also, maybe I wasn't really expecting them to fight so soon I guess but if it happens then so be it!
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-13-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                too early?..lol...rigo aint excatlt a veteran either, amateur dont mean ****...

ramos is a prety good counter puncher too who has power..but unlike rigo, he can take a punch....i got ramos ...
                Depending on which source you look at, Rigondeaux has an amateur record of over 400 wins -- or 374 wins -- and 12 losses. Either way, that's a tremendous amount of fight experience. No doubt, the pros and the ams are two different things, but Guillermo's definitely not your average "rookie."

"El Chacal" has been down exactly once in his professional career, against Ricardo Cordoba. If you watched that fight you saw Rigo quickly touch the canvas with his glove and proceed to ride his bike for the remainder of the bout. It was a boring affair, but Rigondeaux certainly wasn't hurt.

Comment

i believe him.

Comment

Working...
                  X