Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thack View Post
    Ruiz is a decent fighter who was able to hit Joshua with combinations of which Joshua had no answer.Wilder would KO Ruiz quickly and Tyson would win a landslide points D.

The only fight to decide the best is the 50/50 rematch Wilder v Tyson 2.
    50/50 what a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Why ?!!?!? Because Mexicans are usually too small to be HW's ?!?!?

This level of compliment is the most shabby of all compliments.

1st of a nationality to do something
      It’s just a reason to say it’s historic. It’s provably slightly less patronising than ‘first of a gender or race’

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        It’s just a reason to say it’s historic. It’s provably slightly less patronising than ‘first of a gender or race’
        Actually, 1st real woman to beat a male in a legit pro fight (3 min rds) would be more hail worthy.

Comment

• Who knows only thing that’s true is that Ruiz is the champion he has four of the five major belts. The wbo wasn’t considered legitimate until uncle bob hooked up with them cause his guys didn’t have the ability to get the other titles. So the ibo is just as valid. Tyson furey has no titles. So he shouldn’t be mentioned since he was to scared to fight Joshua. Wilder won a vacant belt. He didn’t beat a champion for it. Andy Ruiz #realChamp. Check boxrec

Comment

• Henry cejudo greatest combat athlete of all time.

Comment

• It’s a dam shame that any belt that is known has to be “major” it should of stayed at 3. I do agree tho if anybody has any belt of “notoriety” that you should want to kick that dudes azz to make a point that there’s nothing left on the table, you’re the best. So the more belts mean nothing if less than elite fighter garnish them and gold them hostage, a pay day is all it takes to be undisputed nowadays, unless you of course, hiding from real competition.

Comment

• Stiverne won a vacant belt. Wilder beat the WBC champion who was Stirverne. Get your facts straight and put some respect on the process. A lot of great champions won vacant titles and went on to defend it with elite competitors. Wilder beat Ortiz, mandatories, and had a draw with the quote unquote “best heavyweight” in the world according to others. Now if you can hold your own with “the best” and dropped him twice in a real close fight then you naysayers really look dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  Who knows only thing that’s true is that Ruiz is the champion he has four of the five major belts. The wbo wasn’t considered legitimate until uncle bob hooked up with them cause his guys didn’t have the ability to get the other titles. So the ibo is just as valid. Tyson furey has no titles. So he shouldn’t be mentioned since he was to scared to fight Joshua. Wilder won a vacant belt. He didn’t beat a champion for it. Andy Ruiz #realChamp. Check boxrec
                  Every belt Ruiz has was once held by Fury. And Fury never lost them in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYhaven View Post
                    Stiverne won a vacant belt. Wilder beat the WBC champion who was Stirverne. Get your facts straight and put some respect on the process. A lot of great champions won vacant titles and went on to defend it with elite competitors. Wilder beat Ortiz, mandatories, and had a draw with the quote unquote “best heavyweight” in the world according to others. Now if you can hold your own with “the best” and dropped him twice in a real close fight then you naysayers really look dumb.
                    Well New York produces zero fighters. Please leave these messages to the mexicans, Europeans, west coast and Midwest fighters. You’re embarrassing yourself. New York, lol. More like can’t fight York.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      A couple of things here, one is whether Wilder can land the shot, there's no doubt Ruiz is the infinitely more skilled boxer well capable of avoiding punches.

The second thing is, I watched Ruiz take a flush right hand with everything behind it from Joshua just after getting dropped, a huge punch, and Ruiz just ate it like a snickers, no problems.

Meanwhile Wilder would have to avoid everything coming back from Ruiz, back him to do that? I don't. Ruiz by stoppage.
                      Everyone is entitled to their opinion. All I ask is that if and when Wilder and Ruiz fight, and Deontay ices him. I want you to keep that same energy that you have right now. And give Wilder maximum credit for the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X