No announcement yet.

Canelo turned in purchase information of where meat was bought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Yeah sorry fella forgot he weighed that for chavez.....that is crazy....so in 8 months he built himself up by 10lbs gained all muscle and not an ounce of fat ...that is impossible for a boxer in that amount of time to gain that amount of muscle in that short amount of time......disgrace and if i was golovkin i wouldnt risk all my hard work and record with this chewt now....its wrong
    I've suspected Canelo of being a PED cheat ever since he withdrew from VADA to fight Smith, then, miraculously, was able to make 154 for the first time in years.

Where have you been hiding anyway? I would have expected you to have a lot to say about all the AJ/Wilder/Whyte bull**** coming from Wilder and his idiot fanboys.

And I think I owe you a beer, yeah? I'll get them in now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I've suspected Canelo of being a PED cheat ever since he withdrew from VADA to fight Smith, then, miraculously, was able to make 154 for the first time in years.

Where have you been hiding anyway? I would have expected you to have a lot to say about all the AJ/Wilder/Whyte bull**** coming from Wilder and his idiot fanboys.

I got drawn into a pub fight even though it was not my fault and because it was affray and i use to box they locked me up for 6 months......i just defended myself m8 and got the book thrown at me......it was years ago i had any dealings with the law.
      I never had much internet access fella so couldnt take part in this forum 😕

Comment

as for joshua/wilder and whyte.....i have always been right about joshua and no one beats him m8

Comment

I got drawn into a pub fight even though it was not my fault and because it was affray and i use to box they locked me up for 6 months......i just defended myself m8 and got the book thrown at me......it was years ago i had any dealings with the law.
          I never had much internet access fella so couldnt take part in this forum 😕
          What happened ... did you find youself standing next to a Tyson Fury fan at the bar?

Comment

as for joshua/wilder and whyte.....i have always been right about joshua and no one beats him m8
            Nobody but Tyson Fury, if he can get back in proper shape.

Comment

Nobody but Tyson Fury, if he can get back in proper shape.
              That includes the big man.....said it from day one and it aint going to change and i hope fury gets himself back in shape so we find out kaffas.....we are polar opposites lol....as for fury fans its just banter fella i have no bad animosity towards them i just pity them lol.....how is life treating ya ?...one thing i do admire in you is you kept faith in your man ��

Comment

• Irrelevant. What are they gonna do? Test the meat in the courtroom? LMAO.

Comment

That includes the big man.....said it from day one and it aint going to change and i hope fury gets himself back in shape so we find out kaffas.....we are polar opposites lol....as for fury fans its just banter fella i have no bad animosity towards them i just pity them lol.....how is life treating ya ?...one thing i do admire in you is you kept faith in your man ��
                  I don't believe he took nandrolone deliberately. And that's not because of fan bias, it's because the whole thing was so dodgy, from UKAD waiting 15 months to charge him, right through to them dropping the charge of refusing to provide a sample and the BBBoC handing him a back-dated 2 year ban.

They obviously did a deal because they knew the original allegation wouldn't stand up in front of the independant legal tribunal.

But I'm a little worried about him leaving Uncle Pete and linking up with Ben Davison, who I know very little about. P. F. isn't just an excellent trainer of defensive style HW boxing, he also had Tyson's rspect, as an older family member and authority figure, and he knew how to keep him grounded and sticking to a game plan.

Look what happened when Peter couldn't get a visa for the Cuningham fight. Tyson came into the ring on a big ego trip, started show boating and got decked. That would never have happened if Peter had been there. And if he did anything like that against AJ, it would be game over, for sure.

I think AJ is in for a tough fight on Sat. Something about the way Parker is handling himself now is making me feel a little uneasy.

Comment

Working...
                  X