Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Abortion!!! (Well at least it should be)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Because she has to deal with it. We don’t have to do sh it but bust a nut inside her. If we do we assume the risk.
    No she doesn't it can be taken out

Try again.

Comment

In my live I k own two men’s who genuinely wanted a child. They were both 43 years of age. Aside
      From these two. No man has professed to me that they wanted children.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        The professor talked about this in lecture today. We have Stanley v Illinois, 405 U.S. 645 (1972). In re Adoption of Baby Boy B., 394 S.W.3d 837 (Ark. 2012). In re Doe, 638 N.E.2d 181 (Ill. 1994). The Supreme Court case established equal protection to unmarried fathers in regards to parental rights, and the other two cases are of unmarried fathers successfully blocking adoptions of their children, after the mothers consented.
        Yes parental rights are fundamental rights. Very hard for them to be infringed upon without a substantial state interest.

Comment

If born Can’t kill it. If inside it’s nothing but a fetus. Can’t survive without mother. Naturally there is a point where it can survive. So I wouldn’t propose later term abortions. M

But to answer your question. Simply population control. Saving all these unwanted babies will only lead to our demise. The world can only support so many poeple. Why do you want to ultimately kill your kids or grand kids? What makes unborn fetus’ so special that they can’t be killed. I do not understand why you place so much importance in unborn fetuses. We humans aren’t special so why give a flying fuk about an unborn fetus?

It soon will be

Many countries including Europe and the US have negative birth rates.

Comment

In my live I k own two men’s who genuinely wanted a child. They were both 43 years of age. Aside
            From these two. No man has professed to me that they wanted children.
            Just a thought, maybe men are openly expressing their desires to be father's to you

Comment

Have you ever asked a woman to give you a baby? Once the baby is born it’s a different issue. Men don’t generally go around asking woman to hear them children. It’s us usually the other way around. What have a child love it to death. But I as sure fuk didn’t ask my wife for it.
              I did. (But...I was the last male in my family line and had it drilled in my head since I was a little kid that I needed to have a son, lol)

But seriously, I get your point. Most men couldn't care less. But I think the percentage that does, and wants to take an interest in his child even before birth, should be afforded that opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                He has the easiest part of the job...does he not? Hell they’ve put men in fat suits to simulate just what a day to day pregnant woman goes through and most can’t last a full day..also it’s pretty fking simple to pause for a second and put on a condom. If you are laying with women without a condom that you wouldn’t want to start a family with...that’s on you.

Im going to recommend a psychotherapist to deal with some of these issues you have with women..

Nobody is carrying the baby.

Are you acting dumb?

Comment

Yes parental rights are fundamental rights. Very hard for them to be infringed upon without a substantial state interest.
                  He talked about that today, too. The burden is higher than I thought.

On a side note, do you use Westlaw or Lexis? I have a Westlaw account for my research class, and I'm going to hate giving that up at the end of the semester.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    No she doesn't it can be taken out

Try again.
                    You're arguing with a person who made a living selling poison to children, then cried about it being banned.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      A couple issues I have, beyond the freedom of choice-abortion debate. First, the majority of mother's, at least in America, that seek abortions, aren't exactly in the best financial shape, and probably wouldn't be able to pay, creating an undue burden on the State. Second, we have safe haven laws in US, which allow for mothers to leave their newborn infants at places like hospitals, fire departments, etc., without fear of apprehension or prosecution. My fear would be that mothers would simply carry the baby to term and abandon the child, rather than face the expenses of the artificial gestation. This would again create an undue burden on the State to care for and subsequently arrange the adoption of, said children.
                      as a kid growing up poor.. i mean poor.. i asked my mom, why the f did you have me.. she said some chit about an expression of love for my father.. etc.. jew crap... i am paul, my dad is augustine.. and my mom wanted to do that ghetto thing where they femmales name kids after the dad..

my dad said.. no way.. he will be pablo.. after the greatest man i ever knew my great grand father a sephardic jew, who is buried in san antonio..

i can pretty much crush most of these know it all guys ... without even trying.. butler, and others.. easy, and you know i have been brain washed into my jewish faith.. it stops me from smashing julia, butler, and other azz clowns like pb32..

when my dad was beating my azz for asking him questions about physics.. very complex questions about distrubutors, capacitors, and spark plugs, basic timing questions, and hemisphiical pistons, having more surface area than regular pistons.. asking him about rotory engines, a german design that the japanese perfected mazada, or matsuda.

i caused a lot of my college girls to get abortions.. a few refused, and now i am glad they did.. sure.. it costs me money.. having a dong, and not pulling out.. causes kids..

GOD wll deal with me as he see's fit... hopefully, i will have the stones, balls to take his judgement.

we are headed to trans humanism. my buddies. who are super rich, singularity university ... want to live for ever guys.. do not want to have kids, they want to live forever. i do not.. i just want to be worthy to sleep with my ancestors and leave my kids money.. i do not have new clothes, i got good old clothes, that still fit me, because, i know it will waste me some money to re buy chit i have.. my old clothes are back in style.. my wife is like, wow, papa.. God,, your GOD... has been kind to you.. you look better as you get older..

i fear these guys, doing dna splicing, and playing GOD. Pandora's box.. splicing genes.. we are playing GOD.

i am worried about my kids, and the world..

again.. i am nobody.. but i am not that stupid.. not at all.

i am looking at actuary tables, and i am probably going to quit my job after half a day.. My wife is saying.. if you can't go, then do not go.. we will find a way..

Comment

Working...
                      X