Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just back from the sexual health clinic after a one night stand Friday night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
    ur trying too hard to impress

you guys have a very odd sense of what it means to accomplish something

"i took a fat girl home from the bar fior the first time, she was slutty enough to let me raw dog, now my dick hurts."

"ohhh **** that guy can f#cking party!"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you guys have a very odd sense of what it means to accomplish something

"i took a fat girl home from the bar fior the first time, she was slutty enough to let me raw dog, now my dick hurts."

"ohhh **** that guy can f#cking party!"
      lmfaooooooooooooo

did you see b-morph's thread?

Comment

I caught gonorrhea from a hoe I picked up at a party but that was pre AIDS days and all you needed was a dose of penicillin to get better. Herpes was new then as well. You punks developed all the sick new STD stuff from licking each other's asses then tongue kissing.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          I'd had a few drinks lads, and this bird was giving me all the right signals. If I was sober I wouldn't have done it how I did, lol.
          when i used to cheat on my wife, with slutty j hoes, after blowing a load on their backs, stomachs, faces, tittays, etc,, wicked pull out skills..

post coitus
          id go to her bathroom, pee in her sink, and wash my chit with hot hot water and soap, and say some chit like, oh my god, i gotta go now, i got an emergency phone call from my office, i have to reconcile a few trades.
          sorry baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            I caught gonorrhea from a hoe I picked up at a party but that was pre AIDS days and all you needed was a dose of penicillin to get better. Herpes was new then as well. You punks developed all the sick new STD stuff from licking each other's asses then tongue kissing.

those were the good old bareback days.... good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              [/B]

those were the good old bareback days.... good times.
              Some girls would be offended if you pulled out a condom............It's OK I'm on the pill!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Some girls would be offended if you pulled out a condom............It's OK I'm on the pill!
                Its not ok bro, had a chick use that line on me and she still got pregnant.

Comment

Just admit it, you went to a male sauna, took ketamine and got sodomized by old men.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    i remember those times..... some of my friends got married and are still married, with many kids.

it is crazy to see kids call me uncle, and i told their father to abort them.... wow.. weird.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Bloody hell lads!

Had a few Guinness' Friday night in a local boozer, ended up tapping off with this unsavoury wench. Went back to her abode, where we engaged in tongue kissing, she performed oral on me, then full on rough, drunken sex. Got a taxi home, didn't give her my number or ask for hers. Don't know a surname, only her first.

My tallywhacker was tender the next morning, and I noticed a few scrapes on my bellend around the foreskin area, she gave an extra toothy blowie lads. Anyway, I went to work and thought nothing of it. Was only after work I also noticed the area around my japseye bit raised and a purple colour, and red dots on the head of my dick almost like blocked pores.

Since then I've been stressing, self-diagnosing through Google and just expecting the worst. Almost convinced myself I was going to have to live like a leper for the rest of my days.

Two hours ago I went to the sexual health clinic, where I was fondled by this really attractive 40 something nurse, and I weed in a jar for analysis. She told me she is certain I don't have herpes, dipped some stick in my wazz and said I'm clear of 2 other things, may have been gonnorhea and something else. And my urine will be tested further to check for a few other things.

She seemed unconcerned by the symptoms I reported, even when pointing them out to her. Said I don't have anything that couldn't be caused by a bit of drunken friction. "Thank the Gods", I thought. I will have to go back in 4 weeks for complete peace of mind, or if I'm having any symptoms.

I feel a mixed sense of relief now. I had convinced myself I had picked up all sorts, have even been feeling a bit of discomfort when pissing, but now I'm not sure if I was just imagining it like a placebo effect.

Anyway. I felt like I was waiting to be strung up on the gallows for the past 48 hours. Nurse seems to think I'm in the clear and have nothing to worry about, but I will get my piss test results back in a couple of days to be 100% sure. Also will be returning for a full screening in 4 weeks just for peace of mind. Lesson learnt here fellas, never again! Anyone have any similar stories?
                      There is nothing worse than those.

Comment

Working...
                      X