No announcement yet.

Trump "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?”

RIO RANCHO, N.M. — President Donald Trump, looking to put New Mexico in play in 2020, sought to win over Hispanic voters at a rally here Monday.

The president's pitch to Hispanic voters seemed to silo them off from the rest of the electorate, including the rally crowd ("We love our Hispanics"). It featured an assertion that they had a greater understanding of the source of the drug problem than other Americans. And it included a section in which Trump wondered how CNN contributor Steve Cortes could be Hispanic even though, the president said, he appeared to be of Northern European descent.

“He happens to be Hispanic, but I never quite figured it out because he looks more like a WASP than I do,” Trump said of Cortes, who was in the audience.

From the stage, he asked Cortes: "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?” Cortes appeared to mouth “country,” to which Trump replied: “I don’t know. I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics.”

Trump later said Hispanics should support him and his efforts to build a border wall because they understand the roots of the drug problem better than other voters.

"And at the center of America's drug crisis, this is where the Hispanics know it better than anybody, people said, 'Oh, the Hispanics won't like a wall.' I said, 'I think they are going to love it,'" Trump said. "You know why? Because you understand it better than other people, but at the whole center of this crisis is the drugs that are pouring in, and you understand that when other people don't understand it."

“Nobody loves the Hispanics more,” Trump told the crowd. “We love our Hispanics, get out and vote.”

Red, white and green “Latinos for Trump” signs littered the crowd, with a directive to text “VAMOS” to the campaign number on the back. New Mexico’s population is nearly 50 percent Hispanic, according to the Census Bureau.

Trump was working on his 2020 campaign insurance policy with the Monday night trip to New Mexico, making a risky bet he could pick up a state he lost by 8 points and where Republicans suffered significant defeats in last year’s midterm elections.

“How do I lose New Mexico? Explain that one,” Trump asked the crowd, as he touted his support from Hispanics.

Trump's disapproval rating among Hispanics stood at 79 percent in a Pew Research Center poll last month.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ry-or-n1055176

LOL this mfer literally gots no clue how he sounds.

Further evidence we are living in a computer simulation cuz this cant be real life.

Comment

Hispanics are white peoples number one threat in this country. White Americans feel threatened that Hispanics can take over eventually and they are doing everything to slow that process down... its inevitable, it will happen, and when it does.... karma will slap all you racist whites in the face. Believe that

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Hispanics are white peoples number one threat in this country. White Americans feel threatened that Hispanics can take over eventually and they are doing everything to slow that process down... its inevitable, it will happen, and when it does.... karma will slap all you racist whites in the face. Believe that
        What world do you live in.Illegal immigration and legal immigration are two separate things.Why is the white man always the devil always racist always afraid of something.That a pretty broad brush you are painting with.First of all why would I care if there was a Hispanic President and my state had Hispanic gov and my city had a Hispanic mayor would not trouble me at all.Its race baiters like you that are the problem.A complete idiot white hating jealous cuck speaking on behalf of the white race.

Comment

Trump should take a page from Fury playbook

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            What world do you live in.Illegal immigration and legal immigration are two separate things.Why is the white man always the devil always racist always afraid of something.That a pretty broad brush you are painting with.First of all why would I care if there was a Hispanic President and my state had Hispanic gov and my city had a Hispanic mayor would not trouble me at all.Its race baiters like you that are the problem.A complete idiot white hating jealous cuck speaking on behalf of the white race.
            What racist thing did I say? I didn’t say anything racist but if the shoe fits wear it bro.. God bless you, and I don’t hate whites.. I just don’t agree with the whites that either they are racist because they have hate toward other races or they are racist because they feel they are better in any what shape or form than other races... there is a bunch of those people. We won’t just turn our head anymore we pointing those people out, and they goes for any race... their is racist Hispanics blacks Asians... there is racism in every race but the worst ones are white Americans and we all know it.
            Last edited by Robi13; 09-17-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              RIO RANCHO, N.M. — President Donald Trump, looking to put New Mexico in play in 2020, sought to win over Hispanic voters at a rally here Monday.

The president's pitch to Hispanic voters seemed to silo them off from the rest of the electorate, including the rally crowd ("We love our Hispanics"). It featured an assertion that they had a greater understanding of the source of the drug problem than other Americans. And it included a section in which Trump wondered how CNN contributor Steve Cortes could be Hispanic even though, the president said, he appeared to be of Northern European descent.

“He happens to be Hispanic, but I never quite figured it out because he looks more like a WASP than I do,” Trump said of Cortes, who was in the audience.

From the stage, he asked Cortes: "Who do you like more, the country or the Hispanics?” Cortes appeared to mouth “country,” to which Trump replied: “I don’t know. I may have to go for the Hispanics, to be honest with you. We got a lot of Hispanics.”

Trump later said Hispanics should support him and his efforts to build a border wall because they understand the roots of the drug problem better than other voters.

"And at the center of America's drug crisis, this is where the Hispanics know it better than anybody, people said, 'Oh, the Hispanics won't like a wall.' I said, 'I think they are going to love it,'" Trump said. "You know why? Because you understand it better than other people, but at the whole center of this crisis is the drugs that are pouring in, and you understand that when other people don't understand it."

“Nobody loves the Hispanics more,” Trump told the crowd. “We love our Hispanics, get out and vote.”

Red, white and green “Latinos for Trump” signs littered the crowd, with a directive to text “VAMOS” to the campaign number on the back. New Mexico’s population is nearly 50 percent Hispanic, according to the Census Bureau.

Trump was working on his 2020 campaign insurance policy with the Monday night trip to New Mexico, making a risky bet he could pick up a state he lost by 8 points and where Republicans suffered significant defeats in last year’s midterm elections.

“How do I lose New Mexico? Explain that one,” Trump asked the crowd, as he touted his support from Hispanics.

Trump's disapproval rating among Hispanics stood at 79 percent in a Pew Research Center poll last month.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ry-or-n1055176
              the land of enchan,ent... i spent time there.shalom

Comment

Trump "Who do you like more the country or the Hispanics ”

It's like those classified ads that end with "No time wasters".

Who ever saw that and thought, Well, I was going to ring bit now I won't because I'm a time waster?

Comment

I’m too high on smoking chitty weed.., literally..

Weed that came outta some smugglers azz, rapped in balloons and condoms, stanky herb.

Paid 40 dollars per gram..

What choice do I have???

Grow it myself and risk a 10 year prison sentence and then deportation???

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                    Look, we all need an enemy, and mighty white did everything bad...and only white guys are to blame.

Ghetto azz azz clowns repeat bull chit so much.. ...

We are in Ramadan now.. muslims are praying and communing, and sharing.

The evil white nab stoke saiblo from Africa, the evil white man created slavery,, and evil Jews created Hollywood,

You see,you are white, and your main purpose in life is to hold Mexican, blacks, native Americans, everyone back.

You are responsible for holding back Saiblos genius..

You are might white man.

Yes brother yes there are actually idiots out there that gotta blame someone for their inability to compete and strive.

How many people of colour have you held back today???

Zero! People hold themselves back.

Comment

Working...
                    X