Martinez/Cotto ticket information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Seattle to NY?
    I will be coming from the uk. Never been to NY so i thought id wait till there was a decent fight at MSG.
    Cant wait.
    Damn I'm trying to figure how I'm going to afford to go from Virginia to New York I can't imagine traveling from either Seattle or the UK not that I wouldn't do that if i could afford it. Thats awesome though

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      No and your there to witness history, witness the fitness, wouldn't you want the blood splatter seats? Cotto crack's Martinez and his blood splatters on your clean white shirt. Now that's what I call watching a fight...

PRPP
      Haha ill pass on the blood splatter section I wanna be close but not so close I have to duck bodily fluids

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        For someone traveling from overseas where would be an ideal place to get a hotel.

Obviously there are plenty of choices but thinking one close to MSG with a fair prices. After some feedback from posters
        I'm just gonna assume expedia is available globally thats what I use for all my traveling just check the map select times square area there are some pretty good deals on there I wouldn't worry about being too close to the venue just IMO times square is the ideal area to be in

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Seattle to NY?
          I will be coming from the uk. Never been to NY so i thought id wait till there was a decent fight at MSG.
          Cant wait.
          damn thats dedication.

either way bro, whatever area youre coming from, 5 miles - 50000.. were there to witness history.

the hispanic females that would be present to this fight in just icing on the cake! you know them btches love cotto and sergio lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I'll be in New York on fight week but I come home on the Friday. What a shame.
            pay the extra 50 bucks to change your flight schedule

Comment

How bout the press conference I read the article saying more details to come but does anyone know anything more

Comment

Working...
              X