Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-20-2019, 07:41 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2993 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 25,303.08
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01samuelc View Post
It makes sense since we're at some level programmed to procreate then die. I tried it but i just got rediculously horny and agitated to the point i couldn't sit still or concentrate. How did you overcome that?
No way but to ride the bytch out

It used to be easy for me when i wasnt getting laid much about 10-15 yrs ago in my early to mid twenties

Im fockin alot more now

And days i dont fock i jerk off

Its much harder now than when i was younger. So much temptation.

I swear if i didnt have a smart fone or tinder or shyt like that i wouldnt fap or fock

Sometimes when i am no fapping i get extremley strong urges to fap or pursue sex, call a sex buddy and go over there and get stuck in to the vagina

Shyts like a drug

Its those days which are most difficult.

To over come them id need total silence from the world and not being bothered by anyone when im tucked up on bed coping with sex addiction

The whole day will go to waste

Ill fight the urges throug out the night

Then tomorro morning il be ok

After about 2-3 weeks it dies down but every so often i just feel like ravaging a bytch senseless and when i do i do it several times for several days. Even with fat ugly motafckas.

Gotta stop this and go back to how i was in my twenties
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 07:44 PM #32
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4854 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 24,188.08
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
So you guys don't get laid either? In order to preserve your seed and life force?
Sex has a different physiological response in the body from masturbation.

Masturbation is detrimental because it's a no effort dopamine rush, it programs your body into seeking dopamine rushes without any work so you become unmotivated and lazy.

If you put the work into charming a girl, and making her liking you and then making her giving it up, that's a positive dopamine response.

It's not so much about the ejaculation it's the effort -> dopamine reward ratio.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 07:47 PM #33

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
What was better for you?

Death of ego with a new supreme outlook on the world from hallucinogenic drugs

Or

Not fapping for a couple of weeks?
To be honest, not fapping lol, sure it's nice to have an awestruck view of wonder and amazement of the world.. but the feeling of accomplishment you get in being a motivated, driven, goal oriented individual is a much more long lasting rewarding feeling.

The feeling of pride, confidence and strength you feel from putting the work in and then earning the payoff week in and week out is incomparable.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-20-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:52 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
I call BS.

NoFap was all the rage a few years ago so I tried it just to see what it was all about, bruh I went 2 months without rubbin one off and I didn't notice any difference.

Actually the only difference I did notice is my boners were facking rock hard like never before, and also when I finally did decide to díck my girl down I busted the biggest nut ever...

other than that this nofap business is all hype
It's not just about no masturbation. It's about eliminating all easy dopamine fix activities.

It's about conditioning your body for high effort, high dopamine reward scenarios, instead of no effort, high dopamine rush activities, which turn you into a desensitized, unmotivated dopamine addict.

You may say it's b.s , and maybe it is, but the fact is I just can't argue with results. Study the way dopamine works and it all comes together and makes sense.
Old 01-21-2019, 05:38 PM #35
Dinamita

Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.81
Total Points: 29,079.57
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
But poorn makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself.

What about cam girls? Does that count as poorn?

I’m all about my cam girls.
Read up on it bruh, it's not good for you for several reasons. It can be better explained in articles I'm too lazy to link you to but the research is out there.

Maybe ///// can touch on this (no pun).
_original_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:40 PM #36
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 44,680.17
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

I'm on day two of a week or so no fap. I've heard that if you don't clean the pipes every now and then it can increase your risk of prostate cancer, but I'm not sure how legit that is.
Eddy Current is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:43 PM #37
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12042 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,569.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

a couple years ago i got to like 30 days, i felt like a god lol
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:45 PM #38
Dinamita

Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.81
Total Points: 29,079.57
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

I'm going two weeks strong without fapping or looking at p0.RN and I definitely feel better. Note, I do shag my steady girlfriend but I'm even noticing it's making sex with the missus more enjoyable as I'm all wound up and attacking her like a bull in the sack.
_original_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:50 PM #39
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12042 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,569.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
It's not just about no masturbation. It's about eliminating all easy dopamine fix activities.

It's about conditioning your body for high effort, high dopamine reward scenarios, instead of no effort, high dopamine rush activities, which turn you into a desensitized, unmotivated dopamine addict.

You may say it's b.s , and maybe it is, but the fact is I just can't argue with results. Study the way dopamine works and it all comes together and makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
I'm going two weeks strong without fapping or looking at p0.RN and I definitely feel better. Note, I do shag my steady girlfriend but I'm even noticing it's making sex with the missus more enjoyable as I'm all wound up and attacking her like a bull in the sack.
have yall flatlined yet.. at some point youll just feel like **** and wanna fap

some people say your test will rise but only after 7 days of no fap
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 07:02 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1652 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,596.66
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Want to trade lives with me?
b morph is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
changed, life, nofap, weeks

User Tag List