Manny Pacquiao by Decision 89 59.73%
Adrien Broner by T/KO 11 7.38%
Adrien Broner by Decision 5 3.36%
Draw/Too close 2 1.34%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2019, 07:04 PM #1261
Y’all didn’t ‘member

Quoted: 2288 Post(s)
Boy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 37,783.34
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Not necessarily a fan, but if you are a true fan of the sport, you should be able to recognize the talents. Yes, i feel Mikey has bitten off more than he can chew when he calls out Spence, and it is the same way, i felt when Marquez called out Mayweather or Khan called out Canelo. However, we still await that special moment when a fighter dared to be great and do the unexpected (Douglas/Tyson), (Leonard/Duran1) or even a (Jones/Ruiz), and better yet (Ali/Foreman). Moments like these are what make the sport great.

However, the argument is Mikey vs Pac. The Pac who fought against Broner last night will not beat Mikey save for some type of miracle.
Lmao. Manny would smoke Mikey Garcia right now.
Boy Jones Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2019, 08:26 PM #1262
Up and Comer

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
ironlungs is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,056.40
Total Points: 7,060.71

Quote:
Not necessarily a fan, but if you are a true fan of the sport, you should be able to recognize the talents. Yes, i feel Mikey has bitten off more than he can chew when he calls out Spence, and it is the same way, i felt when Marquez called out Mayweather or Khan called out Canelo. However, we still await that special moment when a fighter dared to be great and do the unexpected (Douglas/Tyson), (Leonard/Duran1) or even a (Jones/Ruiz), and better yet (Ali/Foreman). Moments like these are what make the sport great.

However, the argument is Mikey vs Pac. The Pac who fought against Broner last night will not beat Mikey save for some type of miracle.
I like Mikey and all, but lets be real, he hasn't been in the ring with anyone equal to Pacquiao's caliber, even at age 40. So for you to say it would be a miracle if Pac wins just shows you either hate/dislike pac, or you dks about boxing which cotradicts your statement of being a true fan of the sport.
ironlungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:42 PM #1263
Interim Champion

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
pnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 7,822.18

Quote:
Styles make fight. Manny has always been a sucker for counterpunchers with good right hands, timing, patience, footwork and boxing IQ (not converted southpaws) ala, Dela Hoya, Cotto and Hatton. I am talking about Morales, Marquez, Mayweather, etc. The thing Manny had going for him was his stamina, and throwing numerous punches from weird angles. However, since he fired Ariza, all that disappeared. Yes, Ariza was Manny's "secret weapon" not Freddy.

Seeing something is one thing, but being able to do something about it is another thing. Manny knows one way to fight and that is dart in and out throwing punches. He fought Marquez four times and still couldn't figure him out and end up darting into a right hand.

No, he is not physical, but highly skill with a high boxing IQ. He will set traps for Manny. His footwork is impeccable where he will having Manny misjudging distances, reaching and getting countered. Anytime Manny reaches in, when he found himself out of position, he always pulls straight back and Marquez and Morales always made him pay for this. I saw it couple times with Broner, but Broner's IQ is low and also Broner is a coward who doesn't take chances.
I like Garcia, I think he’s very talent. But his best win was against who, Broner, Easter, a washed up Juanma? Broner looked like the real deal too until he got railroaded by Maidana. You should watch Mikey take one elite fighter before riding his nuts too hard.
pnksntdead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:53 PM #1264
Contender

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
whirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nice
Total Points: 8,733.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
your lying ass is f.o. s . Which rds did broner do anything but get his ass beat? show me where he EVER looked competitive vs Mikey let alone this madeup bs your claiming,but you won't because its bs.
U obviously a retard. That's why I said u dont shi.t about boxing. U haven't point out any subtleties in both fight and I have drawn parallels that u will see if u watched the fight or even if u did a simple YouTube search. I doubt u even understand anything I just typed.
whirlout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:02 PM #1265
Contender

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
whirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nicewhirlout is just really nice
Total Points: 8,733.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
I was surprised he didn't notice or realize when he started walking Pacquiao down that Pac don't do too good fighting off the back foot.

It's crazy because the way he fought after he survived the Maidana onslaught in the latter rounds is the way he should fight he walked Maidana down and pressed the action it's like his body was amped up to a total different tune and level in that fight like survival mode seen slight glimpses of it in the Vargas fight too he just can't take it there every fight like he needs too
Walking Pac down last night would have meant a KO. Pac will set a trap and eventually walk him into that straight left. He walked Maidana and Vargas down becos those guys were tired and they are not really high IQ boxing guys. Broner is what he is, he will walk you down if he doesnt fear the incoming or if u are tired ala Paulie, those little guys at the small weight classes, Emma Taylor and those guys but wont do if u have some fire for him
whirlout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:17 PM #1266
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2220 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 17,818.32
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlout View Post
U obviously a retard. That's why I said u dont shi.t about boxing. U haven't point out any subtleties in both fight and I have drawn parallels that u will see if u watched the fight or even if u did a simple YouTube search. I doubt u even understand anything I just typed.
your just a stupid btchboi spouting stupid nonsense as if anyones buying,do us both a favor & stay in your btch ass lane next time you spout nonsense without even watching the fight. only a stupid pacstain fggot would say broner almost kod mikey let alone in 3 different rds,as if everyone is blind who saw AB run for dear life worse than vs pac,&lost basically every rd. when your btch ass can afford the fight maybe you won't sound so retarded next time.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 09:39 PM #1267
*YOUR EMINENCE

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
STEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond reputeSTEELHEAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,918.32
Total Points: 23,059.18
Have this glass of fine wine on me as you enjoy the Pav fight tonight. - BatTheMan Thanks man, lets have a beer. - Hard Dick your a maniac - MIKEBITSKO thanks for letting me slide on our bet - kali meister For your contribution to NSB - jazluvr449 
Got alot of respect for ya - Lakas cuz you deserve more presents - jazluvr449 for you my friend - project xxx1 Cheers bro, good fight. - dan_cov Have a beer - dan_cov 
thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - jose830 Good sport - jazluvr 12,000 post :beerchug: - jose830 :beerchug: - -jose- Thanks for the lucky charm bro, cheers! :) - Tyler_Durden 
ATG poster - jas put this in the pink - Boxing Goat Good poster - jas thanks for fast payoff!!! - Psylence83 Can't green ya so have a beer ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - DannyChaos Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Stones! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Autism - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

i'm disgusted by broners spoilt brat talk on his loss to pac.
what a dweeb.
STEELHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:11 AM #1268
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2336 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.73
Total Points: 23,867.32
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironlungs View Post
I like Mikey and all, but lets be real, he hasn't been in the ring with anyone equal to Pacquiao's caliber, even at age 40. So for you to say it would be a miracle if Pac wins just shows you either hate/dislike pac, or you dks about boxing which cotradicts your statement of being a true fan of the sport.
At this point Mikey beats Pac all day his timing alone will throw Pac off big time and that’s the way to beat manny.

Now in his prime obviously not but this Pac will get beat by Mikey
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:34 AM #1269
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Snoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond reputeSnoop Frog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,212.34
Total Points: 10,261.00
Drink up ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers mate! - kafkod :-) - kafkod Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Impressive to see a 40 year old man still fighting at B+ level. War Pac Man!
Snoop Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:52 AM #1270
Up and Comer

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
pseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these partspseudoware is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 6,377.81

Quote:
He fought Marquez four times and still couldn't figure him out and end up darting into a right hand.
Just want to set the record straight. In four fights, Pac put Marquez on the canvas six times, I believe, and won twice. And Pac was destroying Marquez in their fourth fight before he got careless by dropping his hands.

Credit to Marquez for his toughness and counter-punching ability, but to say Pac couldn't "figure him out" is wrong. Either you stay cautious so you don't get countered, or get some to give some.

Last edited by pseudoware; 01-21-2019 at 12:56 AM.
pseudoware is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
adrien, boxing:, broner, manny, pacquiao, showtime, thread

User Tag List