Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-20-2019, 07:41 PM #21
westernchamp

Quoted: 1633 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 47,555.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
He tasted the power and didnt want anything of it...too bad though. I thought he would come to fight late like he did against Maidana and Porter and thought Pacman would knock him out when he did. But after tasting that nasty left hand a couple of times he went into survival mode. He knew that if he would encage like that, Pacquiao would knock him out and then he couldn't make no excuses
i knew pac wouldnt be able to stop broner, i actually thought broner was gonna come out strong in the 12th to hurt manny. i figure maybe he's doing all this, taking rounds off to come on very strong in the 12th to try and catch pac.

that's why in the 10th round i was thinking to myself that manny better take these rounds easy and save up for the 12th. because i seriously thought broner was gonna bring it since he always does in the last round. he goes into desperate mode and looks for a ko but instead last night he went into survival mode.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2019, 07:51 PM #22
Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Quoted: 2484 Post(s)
Bjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.26
Total Points: 30,331.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Because Broner is not very good at all just like lots of guys said before the fight, why you surprised when most knew what was going to happen, Broner is Broner and did the same nothing again like he always does.
Pretty much. I mean Broner even acted like a child during the interview - STILL trying to be Floyd saying "you never give me a fair shake". The saddest thing about AB is his obsession with Floyd
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 10:48 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2661 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,146.13
Total Points: 32,882.99
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
I believe Broner actually thought he was winning.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I donít agree with you on much but I think your dead on with this one.
Broner is so childish itís laughable.
Heís pretty much the joker of boxing throughout the world.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:00 PM #24
Contender

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
warrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond reputewarrenchico has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 13,912.25

I honestly think that genuinely believe he was up in points and didn't want Pacquiao to catch up, hence that running around in the 12th
warrenchico is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
12th, broner, round?

User Tag List