Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Jim Gray beat Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He may be able to steal enough rounds to edge a decision imo.

Comment

At the same age I could see Grey strangling Broner with a cold expressionless stare on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        He could train as long as he wants and Broner would still knock him out with the first punch he threw. Get serious. Broner is a world class championship level pro boxer. Just because Pacquiao beat him up doesn't mean any average guy can do it. If there was that little difference between a top pro boxer and the average guy nobody would pay to watch pro boxers fight. Broner can't do Jim Gray's job and Grey can't be a boxer or fight like a boxer.
        You dont know that for a fact. Jim gray might have a solid chin and if he trains well he could just throw punches all fight and keep Broner at bay.

Comment

Believe it or not, Gray vs Broner might actually be a competitive fight since Broner already got slapped around by a 40-year-old.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            He could train as long as he wants and Broner would still knock him out with the first punch he threw. Get serious. Broner is a world class championship level pro boxer. Just because Pacquiao beat him up doesn't mean any average guy can do it. If there was that little difference between a top pro boxer and the average guy nobody would pay to watch pro boxers fight. Broner can't do Jim Gray's job and Grey can't be a boxer or fight like a boxer.
            u must be a lot of fun at parties... you're the only one who actually took a joke post seriously lol

Comment

nah but if Larry Merchant was 50 years younger he'd beat his ass doe

Comment

Jim's punch output would just be too much. Gray 120-105. Broner loses 3 points for holding.

Comment

I think I can beat Broner. On the real, I think everyone has a chance. I don’t like hating on fighters, but Broner just takes the cake for the most unlikable fighter ever. That’s really saying something too because there have been a lot of fighters that can leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Victor Ortiz comes to mind.

Floyd Mayweather was very unlikable, but even he has some charisma to him and is pretty well spoken.

Broners the worst of the worst. Such a wasted talent.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    I think I can beat Broner. On the real, I think everyone has a chance. I don’t like hating on fighters, but Broner just takes the cake for the most unlikable fighter ever. That’s really saying something too because there have been a lot of fighters that can leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Victor Ortiz comes to mind.

Floyd Mayweather was very unlikable, but even he has some charisma to him and is pretty well spoken.

Broners the worst of the worst. Such a wasted talent.
                    What talent does he really have ?

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                      What talent does he really have ?
                      He’s athletic enough. More so than a lot of boxers. He tore through the lighter divisions. He would probably be better suited at 140, but I don’t think he has the discipline to do it honestly.

He peaked way too early.

Comment

Working...
                      X