Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting quotes from today’s Sunday Times interview with Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury ought to put on his Batman costume again and come to NYC and make some noise for himself.

I reckon he might be the draw right now.

I want to see Wilder fight some more of course but all I really want is him KO'ing Fury.

Joshua's kind of out cold without Fury.

So Fury is essential. Joshua-Wilder leaves Fury out there...un-KO'd....ain't look good for me and mines I tell y'all that.

Ask yourself, what of all these guys separate for a fight. Joshua fights Whyte, Wilder fights Dom, and Tyson fights Pulev or some ****.

Everyone's fighting someone just ok and giving us promises about future fights again. I know about the WBC purse bid, just go with it. Who are you most excited to see?

Joshua is gonna smash Whyte up.

Wilder is gonna smash Dom up.

Fury has mental issues and hasn't yet proven he can handle being "The Man" without breaking. He might look ass against a fella we all know he could whoop easily.

I'm most interested in Tyson because Tyson stole this ****in' show outright. I don't reckon there is a damn thing anyone can do about it either but let it play out.

On the upside for the other two Tyson can't be avoiding anyone now. It's essential, I reckon, that he remains seen as the guy who goes into enemy territory looking for trouble. So he can't elongate his time on top for too long. Eventually we will know if he can handle it or not and then I go back to being most interested in Wilder because I'm pretty sure when them boys meet again it won't be a good night for Mister Fury.

Comment

Wilder and Hearn ghosting Fury it's clear they don't want no part of the gypsy king ! good thing wbc ordered a purse bid for the fight so Wilder has no escape

Comment

I've said before and I'll say again the easiest way to make AJ-FURY would be for the pair of them to sit down over a pint (probably a soda water for joshua) and they would come to an agreement pretty fast.

I don't think there's any actual bad blood there

Comment

Originally posted by Bumlovkin View Post
          Wilder and Hearn ghosting Fury it's clear they don't want no part of the gypsy king ! good thing wbc ordered a purse bid for the fight so Wilder has no escape
          Except Hearn has very obviously made him an offer to fight Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Fury is known for constantly contradicting himself. And I say that as a Fury fan.
            Fury's as bad as lying as Wilder is. I really don't get how people take his word for anything ,its like they have extreme short terms memories ? Its one thing being a fan of someone ,its another thing going along with them. At least you are probably the only Fury fan with any logical sense on here, the rest? Not so much. Ha

I do hope he defeats Wilder should the fight take place. I'll take his fan base over Wilders anytime , its been painfully mind numbing on here with that crew. I feel I have lost IQ points talking to them. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Fury's as bad as lying as Wilder is. I really don't get how people take his word for anything ,its like they have extreme short terms memories ? Its one thing being a fan of someone ,its another thing going along with them. At least you are probably the only Fury fan with any logical sense on here, the rest? Not so much. Ha

I do hope he defeats Wilder should the fight take place. I'll take his fan base over Wilders anytime , its been painfully mind numbing on here with that crew. I feel I have lost IQ points talking to them. Ha
              The difference between Fury and Wilder is that Fury talks all kinds of crap off the cuff, and it's always his own crap. He doesn't tell deliberate lies fed to him by people pulling his strings behind the scenes, like Wilder does with Finkel.

Comment

The King and #1 has spoken.

Comment

Working...
                X