Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He served his time because he got caught. Your probably a pimp yourself , ****ing clown.

Comment

• Does anybody know any details about the drug testing for that fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        I have a daughter as well..so miss me with that vengeful father bs...he served his time... and I don’t even like the dude at all...but to kick him when he’s down like this doesn’t make you any better than him... he never PERSONALLY harmed you or anybody in your family...there’s the sport and then there’s real life...level up man smh
        But the guy you quoted nor me wished him wrong.

"He served his time."

Nah he should had been locked up for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          I never liked him and never will...but as a fan of the sport you don’t celebrate ***** like this and kick him while he’s down...that’s not cool at all...he served his time and admitted his mistakes...have some class bro
          you can't read for **** but i really don't care enough about this topic to debate with you.

Comment

• just now read the case about his pimp and the testimony by the girls. it is disturbing and heart breaking. No sympathy for monster like Adonis. Karma serves him right

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              how was he a pedo?
              Do you really wanna get technical about it? Do you rather me call him someone who pimped little girls? One isn't any better than the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
                Don't care for the guy.. But has family that would be effected.. So hope he gets well
                Lets be honest with ourselves. He is not a good dude, family life with him is probably not great either.

Comment

• Anyone who feels sorry for Stevenson either doesn't know his past or is a snowflake .As already mentioned on here he is a complete scumbag and a paedophile. I hope he dies! Not going to give him a pass just because he is a boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Do you really wanna get technical about it? Do you rather me call him someone who pimped little girls? One isn't any better than the other.
                    You say little girls like they were 12. They were 18-25

Comment

• "UPDATE on the condition of Adonis Stevenson: his condition is improving and has been changed to stable. He is still in a coma. "

He is not out of the woods yet, but this is the best news possible considering the circumstance.

Comment

Working...
                      X