No announcement yet.

[Big Facts]Fury + TMT = Super Saiyan 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Big Facts]Fury + TMT = Super Saiyan 5

Let's keep it 100 like a c-note. If Fury became a disciple of Floyd Sr and Roger Mayweather, he would reach levels unknown to even boxing gods.

Change my mind.

Other than Floyd, who from TMT has...done anything?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Other than Floyd, who from TMT has...done anything?
      You can have the knowledge and not the skills and vica versa. The depth in that camp cannot be reckoned with.

Comment

No one will or can change your mind because you are a Tyson Fury fanboy.
        I can give you a reality check by saying Tyson Fury will be knocked out cold next time he fights Deontay and ain't no ref that is going to be able to save him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          No one will or can change your mind because you are a Tyson Fury fanboy.
          I can give you a reality check by saying Tyson Fury will be knocked out cold next time he fights Deontay and ain't no ref that is going to be able to save him this time.
          Don't talk down on a quality ref, and take away from the real reason Wilder didn't win - Fury took him to boxing school and has the heart of a lion.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Don't talk down on a quality ref, and take away from the real reason Wilder didn't win - Fury took him to boxing school and has the heart of a lion.
            Like I said no one can and will change your mind because you are a Tyson fanboy.

Comment

Fury is pretty fly for a white guy as is.

Imagine if he was trained by Slique Brothas from a young age.
              Let's keep it 100 like a c-note. If Fury became a disciple of Floyd Sr and Roger Mayweather, he would reach levels unknown to even boxing gods.

Change my mind.

Comment

Like I said no one can and will change your mind because you are a Tyson fanboy.
                How is my narrative wrong boyo? Wilder got beaten up. Humbled. We've already seen him get up from Wilders best and you expect Fury to get stopped? Just lol.

Comment

How is my narrative wrong boyo? Wilder got beaten up. Humbled. We've already seen him get up from Wilders best and you expect Fury to get stopped? Just lol.
                  How do you expect people to change your mind when your dug in deep, solidified your opinion and no amount of common sense will change it.

Comment

How do you expect people to change your mind when your dug in deep, solidified your opinion and no amount of common sense will change it.
                    This isn't true, I can be swayed, but Fury is a special fighter. You disagree with that?

Comment

Working...
                    X