Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I've Done What I Had To Do Against Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing I disagree with so far in this thread is people saying it should be 1-1...or that the 2nd fight was a draw...I thought Canelo was very impressive in fight 2, to hold the center of the ring as well as he did...but he still struggled to win any clear rounds imo based on GGG's constant scoring/jab...I scored the 2nd similar to the first, both 8-4 to GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Wanna buy some betting slips that took ggg??? I’ll sale them for pennies on the dollar? U just have to go collect and Just tell them what u just said.... I hope they break your jaw and smash your head into the ground when you do lol.
      I mean I would still favor GGG to legitimately beat Canelo now...but I would never bet on it...relying on the judging in those types of fight is just not a good bet imo

Comment

I think GGG won both fights but i'm not interested in seeing a third fight tbh since I know what to expect. I wanna see both guys fight the other top guys and if their paths cross again then a third fight would make sense. GGG is also getting older and even a dominant win by Canelo wouldn't mean that much since GGG will be almost 40 by the time they fight again.

Comment

1 draw, 1 close win by Saul. They must teach weird math in Guadalajara?

Comment

Last I looked all these clowns took ggg by EASY KO? Didn’t you??? I was one that said it will be a lot harder than getting in the ring and saying boo
            I thought Fury would KO Wallin as well. Since Fury didn’t even knock him down, does Otto get the win?

Comment

GGG got robbed by corruption

US boxing is perhaps the most corrupt sports entity on earth. You get guys like GGG who was on course for an undefeated career, only to be raped by corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Henning View Post
                I mean I would still favor GGG to legitimately beat Canelo now...but I would never bet on it...relying on the judging in those types of fight is just not a good bet imo
                Who says you have to bet a winner? I bet the over 11.5 rounds both times. The first fight I bet a few ppl who took ggg by KO in under 4 rounds and another in under 7 or 8 I believe?

Gonna bet the over as well against Kovalov. Maybe some fool will take Canelo in like 6-9 rounds? And I’ll bet Kovalov.

I might take Kov. If it’s anywhere near 10-1 odds...

Comment

Wanna buy some betting slips that took ggg??? I’ll sale them for pennies on the dollar? U just have to go collect and Just tell them what u just said.... I hope they break your jaw and smash your head into the ground when you do lol.
                  Wtf you talking about Bozo? You a Canelo nuthugger huh?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    I thought Fury would KO Wallin as well. Since Fury didn’t even knock him down, does Otto get the win?
                    No because it wasn’t even that close. Closes fight one kd usually always wins. Unless your Andre Ward lol who I felt lost that 1st fight. Now that was some BS cards. GGG/Canelo was very close both times. Only a fool would say otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by locorogue View Post
                      US boxing is perhaps the most corrupt sports entity on earth. You get guys like GGG who was on course for an undefeated career, only to be raped by corruption.
                      Ummm Canelo is MexiCAN???

Comment

Working...
                      X