OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      None of that proves your point about "America not having mass manufacturing expertise". You are just throwing out random trivial facts.

America lost manufacturing jobs by having strict employment regulations and taxes, and allowed companies to use cheap 3rd world labor..
      America didn't lose manufacturing jobs to 3rd world nations because 3rd world nations' vastly superior "expertise in mass manufacturing" like you claim. That's laughable
      http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/bu...pagewanted=all

Game, set, match

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Punish you?

What a load of ****
          Yes, that sure seemed to me what you communicated.

It was the typical, 'you guys got rich in bad ways and now you gotta pay' leftist nonsense.

But feel free to clarify, what was your point by pointing out how dirty, etc we were/are?

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          The US gov't spends billion on Air Force One and you guys are worried about tipping way less than that into a fund that might prevent 3rd world countries from repeating your mistakes
          Complete tripe.

Nothing, and certainly not the Paris raw deal, prevents other nations from "repeating our mistakes".

Meanwhile, the potential bill for cleaning up the **** that the US is 25% responsible for is estimated to be in the tens of trillions
          What bill?? Who calculated the cost of this bill?

Btw, watch any conjecture. Words like "potential" indicate conjecture is present....

As for US losing jobs to China due to environmental constraints at home, again that is mainly bs
          Not to anyone with private sector experience and/or knowledge.

It's a HUGE reason. In my industry alone, it's the main reason.

Since you're talking outright falsehoods about the private sector, I must ask, what do you do for a living?

Take the computer industry as an example.

Dell, IBM, HP and Apple all signed manufacturing agreements with Asian companies (principally Foxconn) because they possessed mass-manufacturing expertise that their US counterparts did not.
          I work in high tech, though not in computers, but this is news to me.

Please sources that claim

The failure of US companies to develop that expertise literally cost your country hundreds of thousands of jobs
          Says you, but based on this post you're quite ignorant of the basics in terms of American manufacturing.

But you've been asked to source, so I may stand corrected. I'm awaiting the sources requested.

What's more, the world's most valuable company would have been dead years ago if it had not done so
          Conjecture, but that seems to be your latest tactic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            America lost manufacturing jobs by having strict employment regulations and taxes, and allowed companies to use cheap 3rd world labor..
            America didn't lose manufacturing jobs to 3rd world nations because 3rd world nations' vastly superior "expertise in mass manufacturing" like you claim. That's laughable
            This is fact right here.

Props for your knowledge on the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Um no.

Thats about ONE company.

And Apple is very liberal. They aren't going to cite regulations for that reason.

I worked in that very industry for years, high tech manufacturing. It was regulations that killed those factories.

I've told the story many times of how those excellent jobs went from Americans getting them to foreigners getting them. It was sad to watch. Want to hear the facts from a decades long worker, or the press?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Until you adress the links i posted and come back with links of your own, there isnt anywhere else to go on this topic.
                So you absolutely refuse to say why you hold the beliefs you do until I play your game???

I'm not gonna play.

What I will do is know I have a "checkmate question" I can ask folks on your side that they won't be able to answer, just as you can't answer it. Thanks for that.

You've played role role, and now I'm done. Unless I get that answer about why you believe as you do. Sad you can't simply say why you believe what you do.

If anyone asks me to say why I take ANY position I do, I answer in seconds. You duck for days.

Telling, VERY telling.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  So you absolutely refuse to say why you hold the beliefs you do until I play your game???

I'm not gonna play.

What I will do is know I have a "checkmate question" I can ask folks on your side that they won't be able to answer, just as you can't answer it. Thanks for that.

You've played role role, and now I'm done. Unless I get that answer about why you believe as you do. Sad you can't simply say why you believe what you do.

If anyone asks me to say why I take ANY position I do, I answer in seconds. You duck for days.

Telling, VERY telling.
                  Sigh...

Lets recap again.

1. I made a claim.

2. You refuted it. You refuted it without ANY links, sources, statistics, or ANYTHING of value. So already you are off track.

3. I then indulged you anyway and gave you links with highly specific material explaining exactly WHY I HOLD THE OPINIONS THAT I DO. Keep that in mind.

4. You answered back again without ANY kind of sources to back up your own opinion but even worst, you failed to address the links I provided (on purpose).

5. Now you are telling me Im refusing to give something that I already gave you (see # 3 of our recap).

Still, you make me laugh with all your 'sides' talk. I clearly said I supported Trump in pulling out of the Paris deal, but supposedly Im part of a 'side'. You are good for a few laughs at least man.

Dont bother continuing this specific conversation until you have links to refute mine. Thanks.
                  Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-07-2017, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Sigh...

Lets recap again.

1. I made a claim.

2. You refuted it. You refuted it without ANY links, sources, statistics, or ANYTHING of value. So already you are off track.

3. I then indulged you anyway and gave you links with highly specific material explaining exactly WHY I HOLD THE OPINIONS THAT I DO. Keep that in mind.

4. You answered back again without ANY kind of sources to back up your own opinion but even worst, you failed to address the links I provided (on purpose).

5. Now you are telling me Im refusing to give something that I already gave you (see # 3 of our recap).

Still, you make me laugh with all your 'sides' talk. I clearly said I supported Trump in pulling out of the Paris deal, but supposedly Im part of a 'side'. You are good for a few laughs at least man.

Dont bother continuing this specific conversation until you have links to refute mine. Thanks.
                    Like I said, I'll be happy to go back to the debate, once I get my answer.

I must see where you are coming from in order to continue
                    . You refuse to answer. Since you can't, I must assume you are either an ideologue or a superfan because you cant say WHY youve taken the stance you have.

And with either of those types, debate is pointless. They do as you are doing now, actually.

Digging in, can't even justify their own beliefs, looking to 'win', landing Zingers, etc. Typical nonsense.

It's pointless, except for testing out checkmate arguments and questions to use in further debates, really.

Like I said, I found a question your side can't answer. I'm happy.

But again, I'll play once you answer the question I asked FIRST.

Comment

• If you've gave it before, simply quote yourself!!!

It's simple, unless you're ducking because you didn't answer.

And once I get my answer, I address all your points and questions. Yet you dig in and refuse to move the debate forward to me answering your points. Again, very telling you want to grind this to a halt.

Comment

Working...
                      X