Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarrell Miller banned for 6 months for 3 different banned substances. A duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    A duck?????
    Yea a duck? Only a complete moron would take three different banned substances knowing they were gonna get randomly tested. Was it done intentionally to get caught and nix the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
      6 months? If this is true, I dont blame fighters for trying PEDs. If you're lucky, you might get away with it, if you're not, 6 month ban. Most fighters only fight twice a year anyway. The sanctioning bodies are a joke.
      Look at Canelo, got a 6 month ban but just squeezed an easy fight v Fielding in at the end of the year. So he still got his 2 fights in that year. The 6 month ban made no difference.

Comment

So he shamed his name and ducked a payday just cuz...he scared of AJ...nobody scared of dat that dude

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Yea a duck? Only a complete moron would take three different banned substances knowing they were gonna get randomly tested. Was it done intentionally to get caught and nix the fight?
          It does make you wonder. If you get caught with that much in you then it’s either intentional or he’s put way too much trust in someone that claimed they can beat the test.

He could’ve just faked an injury though if he wanted out of the fight.

Ultimately I think he’s just a PED user and always has been. He’s been caught before.

Comment

People still don't get it lol everyone is looking at joshua as a head of the division clearly taking drugs and miller defensively took some himself to even if up a bit, wilder fury rematch just announced everyone is freezing the drug cheat out! They are all drug cheats but they are freezing the one guy who's allowed to do it out, good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyshake View Post
              Tried to even up the fight a little because of ajs PED taking, that's why fighters with more to lose won't fight him just bums like ruiz looking for good pay or old men on the way out, he's getting froze out by wilder and fury that's for sure.
              No one has more to lose than AJ.

You mean old men like Ortiz who Wilder CHOSE to fight over Joshua? Yeah, you're none too bright, that's for sure.

Cowards do tend to freeze out those they fear. That way they can continue to pretend they're a real fighter without having that delusion smashed to pieces by AJ.
              Last edited by Sid-Knee; 06-01-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyshake View Post
                People still don't get it lol everyone is looking at joshua as a head of the division clearly taking drugs and miller defensively took some himself to even if up a bit, wilder fury rematch just announced everyone is freezing the drug cheat out! They are all drug cheats but they are freezing the one guy who's allowed to do it out, good for them.
                AJ is allowed to cheat? I'd like to see your evidence please.

They froze him out due to being a drug cheat but fight other drug cheats? That excuse could only come from an American. It's too stupid for it to not.

Comment

Has Miller's punishment even been announced yet? I know the WBA said they'll remove him from the rankings or whatever, but like, the actual commission punishment? I don't think it has.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    If Wilder-Miller gets made in the next 6-12 months, would you not find that suspicious?
                    LOL!! Welp this post and thread didnt age well. With Ortiz and Fury lined up for Wilder , do you really think Miller was caught for the purpose of later fighting Wilder in 6-12 months??

If Wilder is the coward you say he is then you shouldn't want to see him fight AJ anytime soon. If AJ is boxings biggest star he should be able to find fights that satisfy his fans. AJ shouldnt need Wilders name to sell AJs fight the next two years if he"s an international boxing star.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gans Louis View Post
                      LOL!! Welp this post and thread didnt age well. With Ortiz and Fury lined up for Wilder , do you really think Miller was caught for the purpose of later fighting Wilder in 6-12 months??

If Wilder is the coward you say he is then you shouldn't want to see him fight AJ anytime soon. If AJ is boxings biggest star he should be able to find fights that satisfy his fans. AJ shouldnt need Wilders name to sell AJs fight the next two years if he"s an international boxing star.
                      You are a big, sweaty, talentless, fat Yank dosser, we get it. You use Deontay Wilder as a tool to try to bash the Brits and hate on Anthony Joshua. I have stated several times I am a Wilder fan and I am a Fury fan. You people are ruining this forum. You are like Antifa, throwing accusations of bigotry and hatred around just because you don't like someone else's opinion. An absolute, total embarrrassment!

Comment

Working...
                      X