No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Whatever, dude. I posted 2 links when i did a search, the whole fukin' page was full of him quoting that. And i seriously doubt he was joking.
    Your source said he was, in the title!!

I even bolded, underlined, and italicized it so you'd not miss it. And even then, somehow you failed to see it.

Come on now, you must keep up with your own sources dude.

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Unlike you, I trust or worship NO politicians. Especially Bush-Cheney types. Trump is a joke, and a bad one at that.
    I don't either.

Please, don't spew falsehoods about others. It's pathetic. Just debate the facts here.

As to Trump, if he's a joke then Obama (who did worse than Trump) is a really bad joke. Right?

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Trump is feeling the pressure big time from him actually winning to Mueller's investigation. Why is he so consumed by it? What's he got to hide? Why does he admire dictators? (putin, who he cares what he thinks about him,) Philippine prez Killing drug dealers,
    You tell yourself that.

He's doing great. Tax cuts, SC justice, regulation cuts left and right, nearly doubled GDP growth, bringing NK to the bargaining table, and on and on.

And that's after just a little over one year in office.

Why couldn't Obama accomplish any of this in eight years??

It must really suck to support folks who get beat in their lifetime chosen fields by a rank amateur.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 04-03-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• It must suck to support a conman, liar and snake oil salesman. Especially orange ones...lol.

Comment

Whatever, dude. I posted 2 links when i did a search, the whole fukin' page was full of him quoting that. And i seriously doubt he was joking. Unlike you, I trust or worship NO politicians. Especially Bush-Cheney types. Trump is a joke, and a bad one at that.

Trump is feeling the pressure big time from him actually winning to Mueller's investigation. Why is he so consumed by it? What's he got to hide? Why does he admire dictators? (putin, who he cares what he thinks about him,) Philippine prez Killing drug dealers,
        When this idiot 1bad65 puts you on ignore your life immediately becomes more fulfilling and happy.

Comment

It must suck to support a conman, liar and snake oil salesman. Especially orange ones...lol.
          Where's the conning and lying?

He promised a tax cut. He kept that promise.
          He promised to cut regulations. He kept that promise.
          He promised to put a Justice on the SC from his list. He kept that promise.
          He promised to exit TPP. He kept that promise.

I could go on, but anyone with a room temp IQ and not a superfan gets the point.

I got exactly what I voted for. And at 46 years old, it's about damn time.

Comment

It must suck to support a conman, liar and snake oil salesman. Especially orange ones...lol.
            It must suck to support a liar who can't even stand up on her own two feet.

Thankfully, that 30+ year staggering lifer politician was no match for the political neophyte that was Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              When this idiot 1bad65 puts you on ignore your life immediately becomes more fulfilling and happy.
              He probably doesn't have any more room, he's got 1/2 the thread on iggy. Thanks for the advice...green given.

Jesus...he's still rambling about trump.
              Last edited by jazluvr; 04-03-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

He probably doesn't have any more room, he's got 1/2 the thread on iggy. Thanks for the advice...green given.

Jesus...he's still rambling about trump.
                Not near half. I have maybe 3 or 4 people on it (not including alts, of course).

He's just upset because he's on it. He's on it because he lacked the intellect necessary to debate facts/policy/etc, but instead he only constantly resorted to childish insults.

I gave him many, many warnings as I always do before putting him on Ignore. Not my fault he's unable to debate in an adult manner and to take direction from those of us who can.

Comment

• Comment

He gobbles him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Lolol. This full grown half ****** half orangutan if 70 years old and still doesn’t know that actions have consequences. Doh.

Comment

Working...
                      X