Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward on 'Little G' Golovkin: Fans Were Hoodwinked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasn't there been a few fighters that are starting to make noise at 168?
    Why does GGG have to be the one to move up and clean that division out, when he hasn't cleaned his own division out?

You guys are so obsessed with getting Ward fights, but how come you guys don't put any pressure on the other fighters in Ward's own weight class?
    It has to be GGG this, GGG that. It's pathetic.
    Plus, if GGG is such a bum, then why do you guys want Ward or any other 168 lber to face such bum?

GGG can do whatever he wants. He doesn't have to listen to the haters. I know many want the GGG fight so they can revive Ward's career. Well, GGG doesn't have to do **** for anybody else! I know it burns and it'll keep on burning.

GGG and team shouldn't reply they're just going to give this guy more publicity.
    Ward doesn't even want to take an opportunity he is being given on the undercard of Cotto/Canelo. It's doesn't matter to me, we'll get MIURA VS VARGAS instead, which will be an awesome fight! HBO will have enough money left, since they won't have to pay Ward 2+ million, to get two more awesome fights as well. I ain't complaining!!
    Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 09-15-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

I love how Ward goes off that Golovkin 'hood winked' the fans when this guy is the biggest hypocrite in the sport.

50/50 is a joke when Golovkin is the one with options at 160 and the one expected to move up and concede a weight advantage. Ward himself says he won't fight Kovalev until he's a true LHW. Let him starve, he's has no options. Even now he's screwing himself out of the Cotto/Canelo opportunity.

Comment

****in poser Ward is with the stupid hipster glasses. They're probably just clear glasses

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          I love how Ward goes off that Golovkin 'hood winked' the fans when this guy is the biggest hypocrite in the sport.

50/50 is a joke when Golovkin is the one with options at 160 and the one expected to move up and concede a weight advantage. Ward himself says he won't fight Kovalev until he's a true LHW. Let him starve, he's has no options. Even now he's screwing himself out of the Cotto/Canelo opportunity.

Ward is my dude but come on son. PPV money on an undercard?

Comment

Guess Ward can now breathe easier, that team GGG declined his offer. It is obvious that Ward is more happy to have it that way, than to really try hard to negotiate the deal and make it happen. Ward is just not ready for some serious business. Years of inactivity and sub-par opposition made him soft and indecisive.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

This guy can't be that delusional. Must be someone on his ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                Ward said the offer was sent a month ago. Are they that delusional? He's a few weeks away from headlining his first PPV card, and on the verge of possibly getting the biggest financial card of his career (Canelo/Cotto). Why would he accept without first waiting out on the Canelo/Cotto outcome?
                Hearing difficulties? He said it was sent several months ago before there was any talk of Golovkin doing a PPV with Lemiuex.

Comment

It seems like Golovkin fans don't want to see him fight Ward.

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Hearing difficulties? He said it was sent several months ago before there was any talk of Golovkin doing a PPV with Lemiuex.
                    Sounded like he said "a month", "about" "a month".

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      It seems like Golovkin fans don't want to see him fight Ward.

Why?
                      Sounds like you need an IV.

Get off our case Dan.

Comment

Working...
                      X