No announcement yet.

Things You Love, Things You Hate About Flying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Not of big fan of crowds or groups of people so being packed into an airplane gets on my nerves, although I do travel often. I'm 6'5 so any seat I get that isn't an exit seat doesn't work out well. Pisses me off when I see some 5 foot nothing sucka in the exit aisle. Usually have to spend more on flights due to my height and getting a seat that would be comfortable.
    Are the exit aisle seats better? Sh^t I need to look around more. I just go to my seat & wish for it all to be over. I'm not looking around too much or planning out how to make sh^t better enough apparently lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How you not flown? You got a fear of flying or something? You in the NSB 1% & got more freedom than most cats here I thought. This is a bad look for you lol.

You need to go to a foreign country....besides Mexico or Canada...asap. I'm no world traveler by any means but its an eye opening experience to visit new & different places I feel like. +EV experience. Plus the US is like 20-30 years from being a sh^thole so you probably wanna look into some new places to find where you wanna retire to one day.
      I dont know never had any reason to go, Only places I go I drive, I drive to Mexico and California once a month at least and it just easier and more relaxing for me to drive, I like driving to be honest. However I might be going to other countries soon, I recently got my felony set aside but IDK how that works with other countries letting me in etc, I have a passport so I think Im good since I dont gotta apply for a visa for just visiting/vacationing I think But yeah I never been on a plane had no reason to I like driving and everywhere I need to be or want to be Is within driving distance for me.

end of this year or next I might be in a plane heading to some weird place on a map.

Comment

Are the exit aisle seats better? Sh^t I need to look around more. I just go to my seat & wish for it all to be over. I'm not looking around too much or planning out how to make sh^t better enough apparently lol.
        Yeah there's at least a foot more of leg space in those seats. I understand airlines need to make money but all planes should be designed with this kind of space in between aisles of seats, makes it way more comfortable. It's the only way I'll fly now, especially on overseas trips

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Yeah there's at least a foot more of leg space in those seats. I understand airlines need to make money but all planes should be designed with this kind of space in between aisles of seats, makes it way more comfortable. It's the only way I'll fly now, especially on overseas trips
          Damn. I'mma remember that. Thats a mfing pro tip like a mofo right there.

On the maps of the plane when you pick the seat is the exit aisle clearly labeled or is there some guess work to it? I seriously don't pay attention that either I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Southwest all the seats are the same. No first class. 24 hours before you gotta check in so you get your place in line. Group A boards first then B then C. So if your ass doesn’t check in you’re gonna be last on and have to find any seat you can.
            $15 is early bird, you get to board first before everyone.

I buy alot of plane tickets so I know.

Comment

Damn. I'mma remember that. Thats a mfing pro tip like a mofo right there.

On the maps of the plane when you pick the seat is the exit aisle clearly labeled or is there some guess work to it? I seriously don't pay attention that either I guess.
              It'll show it on the plane map, it's usually marked exit or will have like a blue or red marker next to the seat. If I see you on my flight taking up my seats i'm snatching you out of it,

Usually it costs about 20 bucks or so more for domestic flights to get those seats but international I'm paying over 100 per flight just to get one of those seats. When I bought my ticket to fly back to the states this upcoming July I think it cost me about 300 extra for the international flights.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I recently got my felony set aside but IDK how that works with other countries letting me in etc, I have a passport so I think Im good
                I think it depends on the felony & the country. I got a misdemeanor DUI & Canada took me aside when I crossed the border & had me thinking they were gonna hem me up. Some countries got hangup with alcohol sh^t, some with drug sh^t & some with gun sh^t. And maybe other sh^t too idk.

end of this year or next I might be in a plane heading to some weird place on a map.
                Thats the plan right there. And go for like a month or two. Really experience living in a place. Get a Airbnb or rent a house. F#ck hotels. Thats a plastic almost fake experience in another country I feel like.

Comment

I am out of this mfer. Bout to go get me some Popeye's cajun rice, show my respects at Diego Corrales' grave & ship out for a couple months. Don't y'all get all racist & sh^t on me again while I'm gone. Peace & respect to my fellow NSB brothers & sissies.

Comment

LMFAO wut?!?! I'd love to see something like this. I can't believe the airline is cool with it doe unless its super subtle & over their head or something which would seem virtually impossible to do. She's probably long fired or "talked to" by now. Thats definitely an interesting plane experience.
                    lol everyone seemed to take it in good fun, but I was still surprised she even made a joke like that, saying that if this happens, blah, this happens, blah, if the plane goes down, thank you for flying with us.

XD

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      $15 is early bird, you get to board first before everyone.

I buy alot of plane tickets so I know.
                      Yea but If you get group a or b then no need

Comment

Working...
                      X