No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Expects Lara To Outbox Hurd, Win Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Expects Lara To Outbox Hurd, Win Decision

In Las Vegas this Saturday, blazing young US gun Jarrett Hurd and wily Cuban wizard Erislandy Lara duel to unify the IBF, IBO and WBA Super-Welter belts. BoxNation, of course, shall be delivering the action live to your screens.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll bet Lara smokes Hurd, dances circles around him.

Hurd is a face down come foward guy, Lara eats these dudes uuup

Comment

What Liam Smith meant was that Lara is gonna put on his brand new track shoes and run, run , run and hold then run some more until the corrupt judges give him another decision....then Lara and all that lot of 154lbs are gonna get together hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
        What Liam Smith meant was that Lara is gonna put on his brand new track shoes and run, run , run and hold then run some more until the corrupt judges give him another decision....then Lara and all that lot of 154lbs are gonna get together hold hands and sing kumbaya.
        He dont run its called boxing.And would love to hear about any dec that went his way that should not have??????????More like otherway around P will,Canelo(which I thought was close enough to not be robbery but most had Lara winning and that's even with Canelo's fanbase).

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          He dont run its called boxing.And would love to hear about any dec that went his way that should not have??????????More like otherway around P will,Canelo(which I thought was close enough to not be robbery but most had Lara winning and that's even with Canelo's fanbase).
          Don't try to talk sense to anyone who claims Lara runs and is given gift decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I'll bet Lara smokes Hurd, dances circles around him.

Hurd is a face down come foward guy, Lara eats these dudes uuup
            If he has not lost too much(age)I agree.If he is starting to slow down then this could be worse style.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              Don't try to talk sense to anyone who claims Lara runs and is given gift decisions.
              Yea know I thought that right after I wrote it.I should run all my posts by you before hitting SUBMIT.Whould save me a lot of timeSome of these guys are past helping.

Comment

Yea know I thought that right after I wrote it.I should run all my posts by you before hitting SUBMIT.Whould save me a lot of timeSome of these guys are past helping.
                Yeah do that. lol I'm a pretty conservative poster. Jk You can say whatever you want but I have found so many of these people just DKSAB and are a waste of precious keystrokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  Yeah do that. lol I'm a pretty conservative poster. Jk You can say whatever you want but I have found so many of these people just DKSAB and are a waste of precious keystrokes.
                  Deff true.I think its because I don't want their dumb posts out there for some new fan to see.But mosts times then not your right its just a waste of keystrokes.

Comment

Deff true.I think its because I don't want their dumb posts out there for some new fan to see.But mosts times then not your right its just a waste of keystrokes.
                    I feel you on the new fans. I have that problem on here and Facebook. It's difficult sometimes to look the other way for their sake.

Comment

Working...
                    X