NO BS breakdown of how Ortiz will demolish wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post

Wilder fans need to watch this video
    Agree with a lot of what he points out.But how many of those was he juiced in?I really hope for Boxing sake Wilder clips his azz because Joshua vs Ortiz is no where as good for the sport as Joshua v Wilder.Plus Hearn will let Ortiz age a little more before giving him a shot.But one thing he don't say is that Wilder jab and st8 right is WORLDS better then M Scott.The problem is he don't have much more in his arsenal but that 1-2 is world class and so is power behind it.Ortiz will be looking to take that jab away and without that the lead st8 right is hardest punch to land as it comes from the farthest away.Ortiz should double jab at left shoulder and then slip in and go to body then switch it up to head.But I pray Wilder catches this cheat with his best st8 right IF he does Ortiz will go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think Ortiz has a good chance to win. He is a better fighter and a harder puncher than anyone Wilder has ever fought and Wilder has been hurt by much lesser fighters than Ortiz. Wilder has speed and reach on his side and Wilder has a great left jab and a deadly right so it's a good fight either man could win. It seems unlikely the fight would go the full 12 rounds.
      Actually...Ortiz is the one with the longer reach even though he is shorter. Wilder is a tall lanky athletic younger brawler...but short on skills. Ortiz had great skills and lots of power and reach. I normally would go with Ortiz because of the skill set and power with total confidence but at this point I'm not 100% sure because of the age factor...but more sure than not. Wilder has to many flaws for Ortiz not to catch him on one of them. Wilder's best shot is the bum rush...that's his only game although I think Ortiz has too much experience for that to work. I say if Ortiz has the energy for it...Wilder has no chance other than a robbery.

Comment

The real title of this thread should have read "NO BS breakdown of how Wilder will demolish Ortiz if he's clean". Real boxing fans shouldn't kid themselves into believing that King Kong will demolish Wilder because if he's not on the PEDS or juicing then he doesn't stand a chance and that's just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          The real title of this thread should have read "NO BS breakdown of how Wilder will demolish Ortiz if he's clean". Real boxing fans shouldn't kid themselves into believing that King Kong will demolish Wilder because if he's not on the PEDS or juicing then he doesn't stand a chance and that's just the way it is.
          "Real boxing fans"? I don't think real boxing fans will definitively say one or the other is going to win... there are just too many variables which is why the fight in itself is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post

Wilder fans need to watch this video
            The sound effects got me laughing but there are a few good points in it. Wilder does telegraph his right hand a lot and Ortiz can time that and either block it or counter

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Actually...Ortiz is the one with the longer reach even though he is shorter. Wilder is a tall lanky athletic younger brawler...but short on skills. Ortiz had great skills and lots of power and reach. I normally would go with Ortiz because of the skill set and power with total confidence but at this point I'm not 100% sure because of the age factor...but more sure than not. Wilder has to many flaws for Ortiz not to catch him on one of them. Wilder's best shot is the bum rush...that's his only game although I think Ortiz has too much experience for that to work. I say if Ortiz has the energy for it...Wilder has no chance other than a robbery.
              Today after seeing this pic I'm much more confident...

Ortiz

I don't know if I've ever seen him looking better. He's been training for this since July and I'm now more convinced that Wilder won't be able to deal with it.

I've been waiting for this fight to happen for so long. I'm totally hyped for it now.

Comment

Take a look at the rest of the videos they posted on instagram... dude is quick!

In one video they are even trolling Wilder. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  Take a look at the rest of the videos they posted on instagram... dude is quick!

In one video they are even trolling Wilder. lol.
                  This one...it is laughable. Wilder has no skills. He's the original bum rush king.

@bronzebomber fights like this fight night it’s really going 3 rnds 😂😂😂 .. boxing_sweet_science2.0 AND THE NEW WBC @wbcmoro @wbcboxing Showtimeboxing Showtime #pbc #p4p and the new P4P premierboxingchamps

A post shared by Jay Jimenez the Advisor & mgt (@kingkongboxing) on

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    If the fight goes to a decision don't be surprised if the fight gets taken away from Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      If the fight goes to a decision don't be surprised if the fight gets taken away from Ortiz
                      Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X