Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer Pulls Gun on Student Picking Up Trash Outside of Dorm Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Officer Pulls Gun on Student Picking Up Trash Outside of Dorm Building

curious of how lounge's white supremacist gonna spin this one

I remember in similar thread like this some white supremacists in here told me that you should have an I.D on you all the time when you go out. is that same logic apply when you doing house work around your building/home??

because if it was me, i dont think i'm gonna do that. i usually just put on some short and dirty shirt when i'm doing clean-up around my house.

Comment

it's funny and sad watching six police officers pull-out taser and guns surrounding a man with an alumunium clamp and trash bucket.
      Last edited by betmen; 06-09-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

curious of how lounge's white supremacist gonna spin this one
        I have seen this kinda crap happen regularly.... police state..... even in japan...... I don’t knowiforwhatt constitutes probable cause....

There’s this retired cop..... who walks around photographing things..... drawing out cops..... teaching them the law....

If I wasnt high.... I’d provide links..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I have seen this kinda crap happen regularly.... police state..... even in japan...... I don’t knowiforwhatt constitutes probable cause....

There’s this retired cop..... who walks around photographing things..... drawing out cops..... teaching them the law....

If I wasnt high.... I’d provide links..
          it happen everywhere in any country and is always the minority with the darker skin the one that get it worse.

Notice the idiot police in the video call-in and tell his mates that the kid have some kinda blunt weapon?! the clamp are made out of hollow alumunium, some even plastic. my sister own one of these clamp, it weight probably less than 200 grams. it probably break/bend if you to smack it to something.

Comment

I am glad these things are being video. You tell ppl these things happen or happened to you and people think that you are crazy and making up Ish.

Officer was provoking this man to wrath. Blackness is being criminalized. Officers in this video should lose their job and get charged for harassment.

Notice the old white guy came out and they believed everything he said without asking for any proof? That is evidence this man is being profiled, as the old white guy was never asked for verification.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Notice the old white guy came out and they believed everything he said without asking for any proof? That is evidence this man is being profiled, as the old white guy was never asked for verification.
              Didn't doubt a single word he was saying. The complexion for protection.

Comment

That guy doesn't even look "black". He looks like a hippie or homeless though so I'm sure this happens to him all the time.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                I am glad these things are being video. You tell ppl these things happen or happened to you and people think that you are crazy and making up Ish.

Officer was provoking this man to wrath. Blackness is being criminalized. Officers in this video should lose their job and get charged for harassment.

The thing is you guys would end up behaving the exact same way if you ever became cops.

If the majority of the rapists & murderers you dealt with were from one specific group and every other group had comparatively minuscule rates, you would start to behave accordingly.

It's not some official profiling policy. It's action and equal reaction.

Your options are basically:

1. Magical robot cops that never develop pattern detection or experience-based biases

2. The extremely high black rape/murder rate dropping to resemble those of other groups

Until then cops are going to see a black person and have a different reaction to seeing a white/hispanic/asian person in any context

Replace every cop in the US with random "neutral" guys from China. Within 2 months working the beat how do you think they'll react to seeing a black person vs a person of another race?

Can you be real here? When you look at the rates it's a country within a country. One's group is on par with rural belgium and the other is on par with a third-world war zone and you expect equal policing to be a viable option.

Despite ALL of this, there's still no statistical racial difference in use of force per interaction by race, only differences in frequency of interaction. So these cops exhibit exceptional restraint despite the unavoidable biases they develop.
                Last edited by ////; 06-09-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Just carry (not carry, since I'm semantically wrong, but PRODUCE) an ID, follow officers instructions, and none of this happens.

IF HE PRODUCES AN ID, NONE OF THIS HAPPENS
                  Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 06-09-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

When you understand the history and purpose of the police then you would understand why these so called libertarians & liberty loving conservatives love the police state.

Now here's a likkle truth
                    Open up your eye
                    While you're checking out the boom-bap, check the exercise
                    Take the word "overseer, " like a sample
                    Repeat it very quickly in a crew for example
                    Overseer
                    Overseer
                    Overseer
                    Overseer
                    Officer, Officer, Officer, Officer!
                    Yeah, officer from overseer
                    You need a little clarity?
                    Check the similarity!
                    The overseer rode around the plantation
                    The officer is off patrolling all the nation
                    The overseer could stop you what you're doing
                    The officer will pull you over just when he's pursuing
                    The overseer had the right to get ill
                    And if you fought back, the overseer had the right to kill
                    The officer has the right to arrest
                    And if you fight back they put a hole in your chest!
                    (Woop!) They both ride horses
                    Whoop whoop that's the sound of the police
                    Whoop whoop that's the sound of the beast

Comment

Working...
                    X