Why does it seem that all the "pro trump" supporters who claim to be so against

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    You cry like a lil bish
    I'd slap you up tho. Treat you like my b/tch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I'd slap you up tho. Treat you like my b/tch.
      Id slap in the face wif yo focking keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Id slap in the face wif yo focking keyboard
        You with my keyboard vs me with my tactical 12 gauge remington 870 about to blast you in the face

Comment

You told me to change the subject.

I don't take orders from anyone.
          You have a tough time staying on topic, don't you?

Comment

1bad65

Why do you post on boxingscene.com when all you do is post about politics?

Aren't there political forums out there?

If you're really into debating about this subject, why not debate with people who care about politics?

Why boxingscene.com, with people who "watch news and repeat what they hear"?

I think you should search for a new hobby.
            Says the guy who also posts about politics on here, including engaging me in political discourse.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Says the guy who also posts about politics on here, including engaging me in political discourse.
              I really don't care, I actually just find you annoying and wish you'd go away.

The lounge is infested with political threads, which is why no older posters care to be active anymore.

I'm sick of you and the usual suspects polluting the lounge with your political garbage.

I've never even voted in my entire life, that's how little I care. I am more likely to vote for MLB players for the all star game than I am to vote for a president.

My interests are sports and science. Not politics.

Comment

You have a tough time staying on topic, don't you?
                Does it bother you?

If so, good. If I can annoy you as much as you annoy me than that makes us even.

Comment

Does it bother you?

If so, good. If I can annoy you as much as you annoy me than that makes us even.
                  It doesn't bother me at all.

I actually find it a bit interesting, hence me addressing it.

You get on here and parrot Democrat political talking points to the letter, and then when challenged on them you quickly change the subject.

I've seen you do this 3 times in just a few days, so I brought it up to you.

Why do you engage in that peculiar behavior?

Comment

I really don't care, I actually just find you annoying and wish you'd go away.

The lounge is infested with political threads, which is why no older posters care to be active anymore.

I'm sick of you and the usual suspects polluting the lounge with your political garbage.

I've never even voted in my entire life, that's how little I care. I am more likely to vote for MLB players for the all star game than I am to vote for a president.

My interests are sports and science. Not politics.
                    Again, you engage me in political discussion.

You also post political talking points, all on your own.

Then you claim to dislike discussing politics and ask me why I do it.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

It would be like me saying I dislike Lucky Charms cereal, and then seeing me at the store with a cart full of Lucky Charms.

Why are you saying, yet doing, two things completely contradictory to each other?

Comment

Again, you engage me in political discussion.

You also post political talking points, all on your own.

Then you claim to dislike discussing politics and ask me why I do it.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

It would be like me saying I dislike Lucky Charms cereal, and then seeing me at the store with a cart full of Lucky Charms.

Why are you saying, yet doing, two things completely contradictory to each other?
                      I sat back for about a year, not being very active on here at all. Mostly lurking the lounge and posting in NSB, I always see you and the same little group discussing politics in a bore fest, and I just stayed away. It's really annoying and I think BS admins should create its own separate politics section.

Comment

Working...
                      X