Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im willing to bet All my points in this happening...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    With you on those, not sure about Spence stopping Pederson though, maybe a late TKO

What do you reckon about chamberlain mate? only seen him once, 2/1 seems a bit high, Okolie looks sloppy as hell, like a CW wilder, his defense is terrible

Great, im more confident in the prophecy now considering you claimed O'hara and Connor benn were superstars in the making and future world champions
    not sure about okolie but people whose opinion i respect are with you on that fight,

peterson is coming off a layoff and is on the decline anyway, and is older,

but he does employ high guard sometimes and can run like he did vs danny, but spence will catch up to him man. peterson has pride so he will try and win, the running wont be working so his trainer will tell him to fight more

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      benns progressing well....

Benn gets dropped multiple times and gets a gift decision agaisnt a bum journeyman.

'progressing well'

Parker goes from not fighting anyone in the top 50 in the world to being thrown in with top 10 tough as nails Carlos takam as a 22/23 year old and wins a close fight

' parker is terribile'

You will buy whatever snakeoil eddie hearn is selling.

Comment

oh and parker is not that good, he had a close fight that coulda gone either way vs ruiz and a close fight vs hughie fury who throws hardly any punches

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          oh and parker is not that good, he had a close fight that coulda gone either way vs ruiz and a close fight vs hughie fury who throws hardly any punches
          If you only had seen him since the takam fight (most have)
          then i would understand in thinking hes extremely average and not that good, and he only looked great against low level of opposition and struggled as soon as he stepped up but putting things in perspective before Takam, he hadnt fought anyone inside the top 50. I actually said on here that i thought he would lose that fight as it was terrible matchmaking at that stage of his career. DUCO are rushing him for a quick cashout job.

As for Ruiz, it was close but Ruiz didnt do enough. And it's also very hard to look good agaisnt someone who is not there to fight and engage. Hughie can make anyone look bad.

Before he put on a load of weight Parker had some of the fasted hands in the division and one of the best jab's, he should be coming in at 230-235 not the high 240's.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            If you only had seen him since the takam fight (most have)
            then i would understand in thinking hes extremely average and not that good, and he only looked great against low level of opposition and struggled as soon as he stepped up but putting things in perspective before Takam, he hadnt fought anyone inside the top 50. I actually said on here that i thought he would lose that fight as it was terrible matchmaking at that stage of his career. DUCO are rushing him for a quick cashout job.

As for Ruiz, it was close but Ruiz didnt do enough. And it's also very hard to look good agaisnt someone who is not there to fight and engage. Hughie can make anyone look bad.

Before he put on a load of weight Parker had some of the fasted hands in the division and one of the best jab's, he should be coming in at 230-235 not the high 240's.
            dont get me wrong , i like betting on parker, profitable bet because i believe joshua is on the decline

but its a poor division

Comment

dont get me wrong , i like betting on parker, profitable bet because i believe joshua is on the decline

but its a poor division
              Just curious, why do you feel Joshua is on the decline? Is it because you think he might start to lose focus? Or do you think he showed decline?

Comment

the prophecy is nigh folks

Comment

Nice work TS.

Comment

I'd be keeping this thread quiet, rather than bumping it lol. Parkers getting badly exposed and it's far from fight of the century cause people know he's not much good.

Comment

but its a poor division
                      What do u mean he's on the decline lol. What makes u say that. If it's based on his fight against takam I suggest you watch how.parker did against him in there 115 113 fight

Comment

Working...
                      X