No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    How do you know what happened? I know what's in the emails and it says collusion to me. What's the next secret Russia meeting going to reveal? Trump's lies and denials don't wash anymore.
    I never said I know what happened. I said I know what didn't happen, that being collusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Your guy? You posted you were a libertarian. you backed away once Johnson terrible performance where he looked clueless by not knowing where or what Aleppo was.
      Wrong, many times actually.

I voted Trump. Thus he was 'my guy'.

Second, Aleppo had nothing to do with me backing away from Johnson. I didn't agree with him on the global warming hoax, on immigration, or on TPP.

Trump is actually more libertarian than Johnson became.

Again boy, quit trying to speak for me. Ask, don't assume.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      you don't make enough to get a tax cut. Cuck is talking about tax cuts for people/couples making over $250k a year.
      False, again more than once.

First off, you have no idea what I earn. Second, Trump is calling for across-the-board, Reagan type tax cuts. Under those, ALL who pay Income Taxes get IT cuts.

Gotta keep up.

Job creation-but the wages are still low. When Obama increased jobs you only talked about wages being low. Why aren't you doing same now?
      It takes time, and sustained growth.

You have to first have the supply and demand in regards to labor and jobs move, then the market adjusts accordingly in terms of compensation. Economics 101.

You didn't answer what I have to whine about either.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Wrong, many times actually.

I voted Trump. Thus he was 'my guy'.

Second, Aleppo had nothing to do with me backing away from Johnson. I didn't agree with him on the global warming hoax, on immigration, or on TPP.

Trump is actually more libertarian than Johnson became.

Again boy, quit trying to speak for me. Ask, don't assume.

False, again more than once.

First off, you have no idea what I earn. Second, Trump is calling for across-the-board, Reagan type tax cuts. Under those, ALL who pay Income Taxes get IT cuts.

Gotta keep up.

It takes time, and sustained growth.

You have to first have the supply and demand in regards to labor and jobs move, then the market adjusts accordingly in terms of compensation. Economics 101.

You didn't answer what I have to whine about either.....
        You posted you were a libertarian during the primaries. Then you voted for Cuck. He wasn't your guy from the beginning.

I know it isn't $250k. You do as well.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/27/how-t...e-bracket.html

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/how-t...r-returns.html

You might get $1,000 back at best. If that is enough for you, so be it.

Hmm, you never said that when Obama was President.

Yes I did. You can pretend otherwise, fine with me.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-12-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

You posted you were a libertarian during the primaries. Then you voted for Trump. He wasn't your guy from the beginning.
          I am one, correct.

I did vote Cruz, but it wasn't a vote against Trump. I was literally undecided driving up to the polls. The deciding factor was Cruz is my Senator and has done a great job.

I know it isn't $250k. You might get $1,000 back at best. If that is enough for you, so be it.
          Again, don't worry about my income. I do just fine.

Hmm, you never said that when Obama was President. You just criticized.
          Because Obama wasn't creating jobs like Trump is. Obama's job numbers almost always failed to meet expectations, while Trump's are consistently beating expectations.

Yes I did.
          Nope.

You posted some nonsense about me being upset people look suspicious or some such nonsense. Whatever.

I only care about what's going on in terms of policy, etc. And my guy is doing great so far in that area.

Gorsuch is seated. TPP is dead. Regulations are dropping by the boatload. Jobs numbers are beating expectations. Even gas is cheap. No whining here.

Comment

You posted you were a libertarian during the primaries. Then you voted for Cuck. He wasn't your guy from the beginning.

I know it isn't $250k. You do as well.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/27/how-t...e-bracket.html

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/09/how-t...r-returns.html

You might get $1,000 back at best. If that is enough for you, so be it.

Hmm, you never said that when Obama was President.

Yes I did. You can pretend otherwise, fine with me.
            Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I am one, correct.

I did vote Cruz, but it wasn't a vote against Trump. I was literally undecided driving up to the polls. The deciding factor was Cruz is my Senator and has done a great job.

Again, don't worry about my income. I do just fine.

Because Obama wasn't creating jobs like Trump is. Obama's job numbers almost always failed to meet expectations, while Trump's are consistently beating expectations.

Nope.

You posted some nonsense about me being upset people look suspicious or some such nonsense. Whatever.

I only care about what's going on in terms of policy, etc. And my guy is doing great so far in that area.

Gorsuch is seated. TPP is dead. Regulations are dropping by the boatload. Jobs numbers are beating expectations. Even gas is cheap. No whining here.
            So it's exactly what I posted-you weren't a Cuck guy from the beginning and You also are not making $250k.

Not nonsense. You did that today. You ranted about people coming up with conspiracy theories about Cuck because I pointed out Pence and Cuck Jr. are getting lawyers.

You don't care what's going on in terms of policy. No wonder you think he is doing well.

Comment

• Americans are crazy

Comment

So it's exactly what I posted-you weren't a Cuck guy from the beginning and You also are not making $250k.
                Not sure who 'Cuck' is. I didn't see that name on any ballot.

Maybe don't use childish pet names.

Not nonsense. You did that today. You ranted about people coming up with conspiracy theories about Cuck because I pointed out Pence and Cuck Jr. are getting lawyers.
                Wrong again.

I was laughing at them and their chasing their tails, again.

Not ranting, laughing. Keep up.

You don't care what's going on in terms of policy. No wonder you think he is doing well.
                False again.

I cited several policies.

Why cant you keep up and simply address what I say?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Not sure who 'Cuck' is. I didn't see that name on any ballot.

Maybe don't use childish pet names.

Wrong again.

I was laughing at them and their chasing their tails, again.

Not ranting, laughing. Keep up.

False again.

I cited several policies.

Why cant you keep up and simply address what I say?
                  Cuck is Trump. You don't need a college degree to figure that out.

Whatever dude. The fact you responded at all tells us it bothers you. I didn't mention anything about Cuck being impeached or any conspiracy.

You argue with anyone that criticizes Cuck.

Comment

lmaooooooo

Owned that broke hick.

No way he earns $250k plus.

Comment

• The Big Dunn is owning that broke chubby nerd 1bad65 so bad

He'll put you on ignore soon The Big Dunn, when he can't handle ownage it's what he always does.

Comment

Working...
                      X