Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know why RJJ can throw powerful long hooks but Wilder cant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I can tell you why in those clips what happened. Roy threw his hook from the blind side with his opponent slightly off balance. He was also much closer. The opponent didn't see the punch coming. Wilder threw his punches in full view of his opponent while he was much further away. The guy was looking directly at him and in a position to easily avoid the punches.
    Nope, not that what you are saying isnt right.

OK ONLY ALEXKID KNOWS, IM SURE A FEW MORE DO BUT U GUYS ARE ALL IGNORANT ....GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      Nope, not that what you are saying isnt right.

OK ONLY ALEXKID KNOWS, IM SURE A FEW MORE DO BUT U GUYS ARE ALL IGNORANT ....GOOD
      Sorry to tell you but any other explaination is wrong. You won't come out with your explaination because you don't want to open yourself to a rebuttal. I predict that the thread will end and you won't have the nerve to come out with what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Sorry to tell you but any other explaination is wrong. You won't come out with your explaination because you don't want to open yourself to a rebuttal. I predict that the thread will end and you won't have the nerve to come out with what you think.
        well id give the right answer and u lot r so ignorant ud argue with that too, anyway

teacher has left the building

Comment

isnt that the autist aka alexkid, who opens thread over thread in the training section asking keyboard warriors in here how to box?
          lol you´re pathetic thinking you know how to box because u watched some youtube videos xD
          stfu u moron

Comment

Originally posted by inFi View Post
            isnt that the autist aka alexkid, who opens thread over thread in the training section asking keyboard warriors in here how to box?
            lol you´re pathetic thinking you know how to box because u watched some youtube videos xD
            stfu u moron

deal with it

Comment

Roy kept his feet planted on the floor when he threw punches

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                well id give the right answer and u lot r so ignorant ud argue with that too, anyway

teacher has left the building
                Quiting myself here:
                You won't come out with your explaination because you don't want to open yourself to a rebuttal. I predict that the thread will end and you won't have the nerve to come out with what you think.

Comment

Haha. I can't believe none of you guys see what the OP is talking about.

He's actually spot on with it.

I caught it in 10 secs

People getting exposed today

Comment

Roy's tiny Cock never unsettled his balance thus knocking his Equilibrium off, Whereas Deontay's Alabama Black Snake makes one shift to either Side and Deontay's coming up against Gs that keep fighter Pilots awake at night.

Am I right, Alex?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      Haha. I can't believe none of you guys see what the OP is talking about.

He's actually spot on with it.

I caught it in 10 secs

People getting exposed today
                      Anyone who knows how Wilder punches would have blatantly see it ! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X