Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Sad News about Anderson Cooper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always admired Anderson Cooper, despite his perverted lifestyle...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I've always admired Anderson Cooper, despite his perverted lifestyle...
      Did you know his brother committed suicide by jumping off the terrace in their mothers' Manhattan apartment, and that Anderson was there and saw what his brother did? (edit...Cooper may not actually have been at the incident).

His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt. You may know the name of Vanderbilt....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Did you know his brother committed suicide by jumping off the terrace in their mothers' Manhattan apartment, and that Anderson was there and saw what his brother did? (edit...Cooper may not actually have been at the incident).

His mother is Gloria Vanderbilt. You may know the name of Vanderbilt....
        Yes, I've heard the story. Must have been very traumatic for him.

Comment

Anderson Cooper and his longtime boyfriend, Benjamin Maisani, have called it quits

“Benjamin and I separated as boyfriends some time ago,” Cooper, 50, said in a statement Thursday. “We are still family to each other, and love each other very much. We remain the best of friends, and will continue to share much of our lives together.”
          Anderson is a Vanderbilt. I’m sure he has 1,000 log cabin Trumpers in the lobby of his penthouse waitin to get chose.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              You mean like all those soft-hearted liberal Trump haters piling on his son's divorce thread right now?

Busted!!

Good call...

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                I sure wonder if Anderson is a bug chaser?

If you guys don't know what a bug chaser is, just google it.
                I just looked it up.

Wouldn't a bullet to the head be easier?

How sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Busted!!

Good call...
                  I've already been through this with Dempsey...the thread was designed to be HUMOROUS...nut jobs like you, Demsey, Jim Raynor IMMEDIATELY get into ideology and bring in a Trump issue.

This proves right winger Trumpsters HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR. NONE.

Comment

I've already been through this with Dempsey...the thread was designed to be HUMOROUS...nut jobs like you, Demsey, Jim Raynor IMMEDIATELY get into ideology and bring in a Trump issue.

This proves right winger Trumpsters HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR. NONE.
                    You made bruh?

Comment

Working...
                    X